呂程程 - 你是幾零後 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 呂程程 - 你是幾零後




你是幾零後
What generation are you from?
你是八零九零1零後 還是七零末尾的時候
Are you from the 80s, 90s, or 2010s, or maybe the late 70s?
管它什麼幾零幾零後
It doesn't matter what generation you're from,
管它你的我的小時候 誰和誰還埋沒在裡頭
it doesn't matter whose childhood it was, who's buried in the past,
管它什麼你是幾零後
it doesn't matter what generation you're from.
小時候穿喇叭褲在街上遊走
We used to walk around in bell-bottoms as kids,
長大後高跟鞋佈滿每個街頭
now we wear high heels on every street corner,
鏡頭 在每一 個角落 每個人的髮型穿著不同
the camera is everywhere, everyone's hairstyles and clothes are different.
你是八零九零1零後 還是七零末尾的時候
Are you from the 80s, 90s, or 2010s, or maybe the late 70s?
管它什麼幾零幾零後(都生活在現在時候)
It doesn't matter what generation you're from (we're all living now),
管它你的我的小時候 誰和誰還埋沒在裡頭
it doesn't matter whose childhood it was, who's buried in the past,
管它什麼你是幾零後(Alright)
it doesn't matter what generation you're from (Alright).
管它八零九零1零後 還是世界末日的時候
It doesn't matter if you're from the 80s, 90s, 2010s, or even the apocalypse,
無所謂的年齡多靠後(都生活在現在時候)
the age doesn't matter anymore (we're all living now),
改掉身份變成90後 還有2010.30後
we've changed our identity to be 90s kids, or 2010s or 2020s kids,
其實年齡騙不了時空(Alright Yeah)
age doesn't really fool time (Alright Yeah).
小時候 小時候 小時候 長大後 長大後 長大後
When we were kids, when we were kids, when we were kids, now we're grown up, now we're grown up, now we're grown up,
鏡頭 在每一 個角落 每個人的髮型穿著不同
the camera is everywhere, everyone's hairstyles and clothes are different.





Writer(s): 呂婕菲 Shiny


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.