告五人 - 唯一 (三立/台視戲劇《戀愛是科學》插曲) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 告五人 - 唯一 (三立/台視戲劇《戀愛是科學》插曲)




唯一 (三立/台視戲劇《戀愛是科學》插曲)
The Only One (Interlude of "Love is Science" on Sanlih/TTV)
你真的懂唯一的定義 並不簡單如呼吸
Do you really understand the definition of "the only one"? It's not as simple as breathing.
你真的希望你能釐清 若沒交心怎麼說明
Do you really want to be able to clarify? If there's no heart-to-heart, how can I explain?
我真的愛你 句句不輕易
I really love you, every word is not easy.
眼神中飄移 總是在關鍵時刻清楚洞悉
Your gaze always wanders. In crucial moments, it always clearly sees through me.
你的不堅定 配合我顛沛流離
Your indecisiveness matches my ups and downs.
死去中清醒 明白你背著我聰明
Reviving from near death, I realize that you're secretly clever.
你真的懂唯一的定義 不只是如影隨形
Do you really understand the definition of "the only one"? It's not just following someone like a shadow.
你真的希望你能釐清 閉上眼睛 用心看清
Do you really want to be able to clarify? Close your eyes, and look clearly with your heart.
我真的愛你 沒人能比擬
I really love you, no one can compare.
眼神沒肯定 總是在關鍵時刻清楚洞悉
Your gaze lacks certainty. In crucial moments, it always clearly sees through me.
你的不堅定 配合我顛沛流離
Your indecisiveness matches my ups and downs.
死去中清醒 明白你背著我聰明
Reviving from near death, I realize that you're secretly clever.
愛本質無異 是因為人多得擁擠
The nature of love is unchanged, only because there are too many people.
你不想證明 證明我是你唯一
You don't want to prove that I'm your only one.
證明我是你唯一
To prove that I'm your only one.





Writer(s): Yun An Pan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.