告五人 - 過場 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 告五人 - 過場




過場
Passing Through
最好的地方 是沒去過的地方 最好的時光 是回不去的時光
The best places are the ones we haven't been to, the best times are the ones we can't go back to.
再熱鬧的廣場 偶爾也會空曠
Even the busiest squares can feel empty sometimes.
有你的地方 是否有其他肩膀 沒你的時光 依舊冷落著身旁
Where you are, are there other shoulders? In the time without you, the coldness still lingers beside me.
人再多的酒館 到晚也會打樣
Even the most crowded pubs will close for the night.
隨著一天一天流浪 一夜一夜成長 終留在他方
Wandering day by day, growing night by night, finally settling elsewhere.
不能容忍的都能原諒 不能接受的都已體諒
I can forgive what I couldn't bear, I can understand what I couldn't accept.
隨著一次一次渴望 一而再三彷徨 習慣了失望
With every longing, with every hesitation, I get used to disappointment.
愛恨情殤都只是過場 都曾滾燙 也都會晾涼
Love and hate, joy and sorrow, are all just passing through, once burning, they will all cool down.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.