周傳雄 - 可以想想辦法嗎 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction en anglais 周傳雄 - 可以想想辦法嗎




可以想想辦法嗎
Can We Find a Solution?
點亮客廳的燈 白色的沙發看來有點冷
Switch on the lights in the living roomThe white sofa seems slightly cold
不想打電話給我 說妳最近比較沒空
Don't want to call youTo say you've been quite busy lately
城巿裏變得很安靜 好像和妳分開很遠的地方
The city has become so quietAs if it were a place far away from where we've parted
我的世界停止轉動 何嘗不是一種解脫
The world inside me has stopped spinningPerhaps this is a kind of release
我仍然相信所謂誓言
I still believe in so-called promises
而妳從不向我承諾一座 ROSE GARDEN
But you'd never promise me a ROSE GARDEN
妳說妳有些累 放開手好不好
You said you're quite tiredSo is it okay if we let go?
愛妳的方式妳無法輕鬆
My way of loving you is not easy for you
妳說的我都懂 放開了卻要痛
I understand everything you saidBut it'll be painful to let go
可以想想辦法嗎?
Can we find a solution?
我們好不容易 才能走到這裏
It was so hard for us to make it this far
難道愛情真的沒有永恆
Can it be true that there's no eternal love?





Writer(s): Steve Chou


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.