周傳雄 - 可以想想辦法嗎 - traduction des paroles en anglais

可以想想辦法嗎 - 周傳雄traduction en anglais




可以想想辦法嗎
Can You Think of a Way?
點亮客廳的燈 白色的沙發看來有點冷
The living room lights are on, the white sofa looks a little cold
不想打電話給我 說妳最近比較沒空
I don't want to call you, you said you've been busy lately
城巿裏變得很安靜 好像和妳分開很遠的地方
The city has become very quiet, as if you were far away from me
我的世界停止轉動 何嘗不是一種解脫
My world has stopped turning, it's a kind of relief
我仍然相信所謂誓言
I still believe in the so-called oath
而妳從不向我承諾一座 ROSE GARDEN
But you never promised me a ROSE GARDEN
妳說妳有些累 放開手好不好
You said you were tired, let go, okay?
愛妳的方式妳無法輕鬆
The way I love you, you can't relax
妳說的我都懂 放開了卻要痛
I understand what you said, but letting go will hurt
可以想想辦法嗎?
Can you think of a way?
我們好不容易 才能走到這裏
We worked so hard to get here
難道愛情真的沒有永恆
Is it true that love has no eternity?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.