周傳雄 - 告訴我你不愛我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周傳雄 - 告訴我你不愛我




告訴我你不愛我
Tell Me You Don't Love Me
無辜的我 攤開雙手
Innocent me, with hands spread out
無言跌坐 不知所措
Speechless and fallen, not knowing what to do
你美麗的眼眸 不要逃避著我
Your beautiful eyes, don't avoid me
你選擇他 沒選擇我
You chose him, not me
為何還說 依然愛我
Why do you say you still love me?
給我好一點的理由 別再讓我迷惑
Give me a better reason. Don't confuse me anymore.
我別無所求 只求你能快樂 所以請別再強扮溫柔
I ask for nothing, just your happiness, so please don't pretend to be gentle.
如果你愛的不是我 我又有什麼勇氣不放手
If you don't love me, how can I have the courage not to let go?
說出口 說你已經受夠 說我多餘的愛是強求
Say it, say you've had enough. Say my excessive love is demanding.
除非更殘忍對待我 我才能真的放手
Only by being crueler to me can I truly let go.
請你告訴我 你不愛我
Please tell me you don't love me.





Writer(s): Li Man Ting, Xiao Gang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.