周傳雄 - 時間 - traduction des paroles en anglais

時間 - 周傳雄traduction en anglais




時間
Time
原曲:那年我們十七歲
Original: We Were Seventeen That Year
無聲無息的公路 被黑夜放逐 過去也漸漸模糊 只看見前方景物
The silent and empty road is exiled by the night. The past is also gradually blurred. I can only see the scenery ahead.
你的影子太清楚 讓我不習慣獨處
Your figure is too clear, making me unaccustomed to being alone.
在我的內心深處 常常感覺到孤獨(常常會感覺得到孤獨)
Deep in my heart, I often feel lonely (often feel lonely).
雨下了一天又一天 誰在城市的另一邊 誰又在你的身邊 陪你看著天
It has been raining for days. Who is on the other side of the city? Who is by your side, watching the sky with you?
我站在城市的邊緣 只有香煙在身邊 和遙遠的你看著地平線
I stand on the edge of the city. Only the cigarette is with me and you, far away, looking at the horizon.
我需要一點時間 讓你走的遠一點
I need some time for you to go a little further.
我對你不再掛念 走出視線的極限
I will no longer miss you. Walk out of the limits of the line of sight.
我需要一點時間 把記憶沖淡一點
I need some time to wash away the memory.
想念是一種危險 會讓我離不開你視線
Missing is a danger, which will keep me from leaving your sight.
關於永遠的極限 只存在一張相片
The limit of forever exists only in a photo.
讓我們能夠懷念 曾經也可以笑得很甜
It allows us to miss, and we could also smile sweetly in the past.





Writer(s): Wei Ling Chen, Chuan Xiong Zhou, Chun Kuang Lee


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.