周傳雄 - 苦情歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周傳雄 - 苦情歌




苦情歌
Sad Song
我見過 草原大漠
I've seen the vast grasslands and deserts,
時常出現在我夢的盡頭
Which often appear at the end of my dreams.
你忽然 放手
You suddenly let go,
我沒有 特別難過
I was not particularly sad,
醒來發現失去後的從容
Waking up to find the peacefulness after loss.
不再有從前 那種疼痛
There was no longer the pain like before.
唱情歌 釋放我所有感受
Singing love songs, to express all my feelings,
你曾是旋律之中最苦的那一個降落
You were once the bitterest note in the melody.
唱苦情歌 投入的忘了我
Singing sad songs, I lost myself,
固執的說 過去 挫敗不算什麼
Stubbornly saying that the setbacks in the past didn't matter,
唱情歌 幫助我渡過寂寞
Singing love songs, helped me through my loneliness,
你曾是轉身過後最苦的那一個折磨
You were once the bitterest torment after the separation,
唱苦情歌 召喚我死生契闊
Singing sad songs, calling on my eternal life and death vows,
情愛中最真的 我將會懂
I will understand what's truest in love,
晨光中 不能入夢
In the morning light, I can't enter my dreams,
愛過的人曾經傷害過我
The person I loved once hurt me.
我安靜 接受
I quietly accept,
我沒有 失去什麼
I have lost nothing,
記憶會在未來溫暖著我
Memories will warm me in the future,
相較于從前 更加富有
Compared to the past, I am wealthier.





Writer(s): Chen Xin Rong, 周 傳雄, 周 傳雄


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.