周啟生 - 凶恋 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周啟生 - 凶恋




凶恋
Fatal Love
床边的躯体 仍双眼未闭
The body on the bed still has its eyes open,
如在看着傍晚窗外余晖
As if watching the sunset outside the window in the evening.
如火的痴恋 燃烧的一切
The fiery passion burned everything.
全部已在寒冷刀下被毁
Everything was destroyed by the cold knife.
是这双手 尽力爱你将美梦维系
These hands did their best to love you and maintain the dream.
是这双手 命令你要将一生放低
These hands ordered you to lower your life.
旁边的空位 谁可以代替
Who can take the place of the empty seat beside me?
无奈我但求你今后留低
Helplessly, I only ask that you stay here from now on.
流水的清洗 难洗清一切
The flowing water cannot wash away everything,
溶着这段情永失掉地底
Dissolving this love forever in the ground.
象个小丑 为着爱你早变做奴隶
Like a clown, I became a slave for loving you long ago.
象个魔鬼 捕住了你一生痴到底
Like a devil, I captured your life and became obsessed with you.
是这双手
These hands,
是这双手
These hands,
象个小丑 为着爱你早变做奴隶
Like a clown, I became a slave for loving you long ago.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.