周國賢 - 今生不回家 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周國賢 - 今生不回家 - Live




今生不回家 - Live
I'm Never Going Home - Live
你我那美滿過去多添幾個箱才能搬走
Our beautiful past, does it take a few extra boxes to move?
還是 這裡有某對愛侶畢生耕種的 沉重到多五千個貨櫃都不夠
Or is it heavy with the lifelong cultivation of a couple here? Even five thousand more containers aren't enough.
真不想失去這地那熱荳漿 熱麵包 或這街坊唱片舖
I don't want to lose the hot soy milk here, bread rolls, or record shop.
你的襯衫歸你 我的結他歸我 有些卻不可帶走
Your shirt goes to you, my guitar comes with me, but some things can't be taken away.
美夢離床太遠了 完全像子虛烏有
Dreams are too far away from the bed, like something that doesn't exist.
當一個新移民 切斷上半生 找一個新祖國繼續做人
As a new immigrant, cut off from my first half of life, I find a new motherland and go on living.
回望每一組歸家腳印 沒想到 護照要蓋滿新的印
Looking back on every set of homeward footprints, I didn't expect my passport to be covered with new stamps.
曾以為有家就是安穩 當天氣改變世道人心
I always thought having a home meant stability, but when the weather changes, so do the world and the hearts of people.
再溫馨都感覺似被幽禁 至發現城牆外面曠野那天空不算暗
No matter how warm, it feels like imprisonment until I discover that the sky outside the walls isn't dark.
過去我怪責老友不肯忍到底離場出走
In the past, I blamed my old friend for not persevering, for leaving.
誰料 我愛你愛到最尾都不可永久 盡最大努力可以忍我都忍夠
Who would have guessed? I loved you till the end, but it couldn't last forever. I tried my best to be patient, but I've had enough.
真不想家裡有道闊大裂口 自睡房 裂出深海與山丘
I don't want a big, gaping hole in my home, a deep sea and mountains splitting out from my bedroom.
切一半山給你 切一半海給我 有些愛無人願收
Split the mountains and sea in half between us, but some loves, nobody wants.
這段情來到這裡 回頭是一雙手扣
Our love ends here, back to a pair of clasped hands.
當一個新移民 切斷上半生 找一個新祖國繼續做人
As a new immigrant, cut off from my first half of life, I find a new motherland and go on living.
回望每一組歸家腳印 沒想到 護照要蓋滿新的印
Looking back on every set of homeward footprints, I didn't expect my passport to be covered with new stamps.
曾以為有家就是安穩 當天氣改變世道人心
I always thought having a home meant stability, but when the weather changes, so do the world and the hearts of people.
再溫馨都感覺似被幽禁 至發現城牆外面曠野那天空不算暗
No matter how warm, it feels like imprisonment until I discover that the sky outside the walls isn't dark.
自願流落遠方找一塊地可親吻
I'm willing to be a vagrant in a distant land to find a place I can kiss.
也好過愚昧到 留在絕情地方等
It's better than staying in a heartless place, waiting.
舊風景過份夭心 舊相好見亦不忍
The old scenery is too painful, the old love hurts to see.
我不要等到就往生
Go, I won't wait until I die.
還在講當日為何不做 當日為何無力勇敢
Still talking about why I didn't act that day, didn't have the courage.
當一個新移民 窮途後再生 開一塊荒土盼黎明時份
As a new immigrant, reborn after a dead end, I plow a patch of wilderness, waiting for dawn.
年月已偷走烏黑髮鬢 奈何還是決定要分你已與我不相襯
The years have stolen my dark hair, but I've still decided to break up because you're no longer compatible with me.
曾以為有家就是安穩 怎知道深愛會淪為被困
I thought having a home meant stability, but who knew that deep love could become entrapment?
我清楚走出去宇宙多暗 卻更是明瞭現在愛你也不可走太近
I know it's dark out there, but now I also understand that loving you isn't the way to go.
就算親別要走那麼近 就算親避到隱世小鎮
Even if we have to be close to say goodbye, even if we escape to a secluded town,





Writer(s): Wy Man Wong, Kwok Yin Chow


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.