周國賢 - 逃生門 (feat. 王灝兒) [門外版] - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周國賢 - 逃生門 (feat. 王灝兒) [門外版]




逃生門 (feat. 王灝兒) [門外版]
Escape Route (feat. JW [Joey]) [Outside the Door Version]
大門被你緊緊鎖上那一下
The moment you locked the door tight
情緒像快將崩潰失去知覺吧
My emotions were about to collapse and lose consciousness
旁人的祝福或慰問比咒語可怕
Blessings or慰问 from others are scarier than curses
提起他都叫你陰影 惡化
Bringing him up just makes you a shadow, worsening things
任你自閉得不肯見光擋住了落霞
You've locked yourself away, refusing to see the light and blocking out the sunset
求生那意欲 都忘記了嗎?
Have you forgotten all about your will to survive?
流眼淚被同情想威脅你伴侶歸家
You shed tears to gain sympathy and try to guilt your partner into coming home
誰人聽見也多麼的笑話
It's a joke to anyone who hears it
逃生出口的一線光
That glimmer of light is the exit
流光了眼淚便能看
Once you shed all your tears, you'll be able to see it
囚犯靠你親手釋放
You're the only one who can set yourself free
度過了春風秋雨
You've gone through spring winds and autumn rains
便無事幹
And now you have nothing to do
假設再絕望分手已成定案
What if we hit our breaking point and decide to split up?
甜蜜與感動很難忘
Our sweet memories and emotions will be hard to forget
怎遺忘
How can you let go?
逃離他溫馨的眼光
Escape his warm gaze
別再看
Don't look anymore
別再望
Don't look back
Let it go
Let it go
大門外有東西使你更牽掛
There's something outside the door that concerns you more
除了伴侶都應該擁有工作吧
Besides your partner, everyone should have a job, right?
紅茶的馥郁麵包的香氣 滿足嗎?
Is the aroma of black tea and bread enough to satisfy you?
尋開心方法太多種 對吧
There are so many ways to find happiness
為紀念太多犧牲太久
To commemorate, you've sacrificed and endured for too long
哀悼那落霞
Mourning the sunset
誰詩化眼淚竟能夠種花
Who would have thought that tears could grow flowers?
微笑就是門匙打開那困住你關卡
A smile is the key to unlocking the door that's holding you captive
來臨派對要高聲講笑話
Come to the party and tell some funny jokes
逃生出口的一線光
That glimmer of light is the exit
流光了眼淚便能看
Once you shed all your tears, you'll be able to see it
囚犯靠你親手釋放
You're the only one who can set yourself free
度過了春風秋雨便無事幹
You've gone through spring winds and autumn rains, and now you have nothing to do
假設再絕望分手已成定案
What if we hit our breaking point and decide to split up?
甜蜜與感動很難忘 怎遺忘
Our sweet memories and emotions will be hard to forget, how can you let go?
逃離他溫馨的眼光 別再看
Escape his warm gaze, don't look anymore
期待你 明天到來
I'm waiting for you, my love, to come tomorrow
一推開 門一推開 在條條大路又遇上所愛
As soon as you open the door, you'll find love again on the open road
尋找最愛來感激今次分開
Find true love and be grateful for this separation
逃生出口的一線光
That glimmer of light is the exit
逃出了脆弱便強壯
Once you escape your vulnerability, you'll be strong
回憶太重不知怎放
The memories are too heavy, I don't know how to let go
淡化了他的好處便容易放
Downplay his good qualities and it will be easier to let go
感覺過絕望今天你門外看
You've felt despair, but today you're looking out from the other side
還是有出路
There is still a way out
可逃亡 請逃亡
You can escape, please escape
回頭都找不到曙光
There is no hope in looking back
別再看 別再望
Don't look anymore, don't look back






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.