周柏豪 - 我不要被你記住 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周柏豪 - 我不要被你記住 - Live




我不要被你記住 - Live
I Don't Want To Be Remembered By You - Live
無非可逗你笑 要令你哭差多少
It's not about making you laugh, how much would it take to make you cry?
從無力量像他狠得使你慘叫
No strength like his can make you scream in pain.
任我賣力在照料 得到敬愛像親人
No matter how hard I try to take care of you, I get loved like family.
情人 其實喜歡紛擾
A lover, actually, likes chaos.
全因好得太對 對著我全沒顧慮
Because everything is too good, you don't have any worries towards me.
談何魅力壞得足可使你心碎
How can there be any charm, bad enough to break your heart?
別說我對你多緊要 似住進你生命裡
Don't say I'm so important to you, like I've moved into your life.
遙望你與伴侶半夜佈置家居
I look from afar as you and your partner decorate your home in the middle of the night.
誰又希罕嘉許
Who cares about praise?
誰需要日後被誰記住 誰貪你想起我的好處
Who needs to be remembered by anyone later, who craves you remembering my goodness?
我用施予當作賭注 難博到轟烈地同住
I use giving as a gamble, hard to win a passionate life together.
為何被銘記於心 全壞在很好相處
Why be etched in your heart, it's all ruined by being so easy to get along with.
存在為了 可給你避雨 喔喔 哦喔
I exist to, to give you shelter, oh oh oh.
寧可彼此作對 每日甜蜜又畏懼
It's better to be against each other, sweet and fearful every day.
就算現實幸福比選檯布瑣碎
Even if real happiness is more mundane than picking a tablecloth.
願我與你有福爭吵 似住進你生活裡
May I argue with you for our good fortune, like moving into your life.
無奈你對伴侶努力替我吹噓
Sadly, you're bragging about me to your partner.
全是多此一舉
It's all unnecessary.
誰需要日後被誰記住 誰貪你想起我的好處
Who needs to be remembered by anyone later, who craves you remembering my goodness?
我用施予當作賭注 難博到反目或同住
I use giving as a gamble, hard to win a falling out or living together.
為何被銘記於心 成為重要的支柱
Why be etched in your heart, becoming an important pillar.
多緊要緊不過鬆開我懷著愛侶
What matters most is letting go of me, holding your lover.
贏多少都變輸
Winning so much still turns into losing.
誰需要日後被誰記住 誰貪你想起我的好處
Who needs to be remembered by anyone later, who craves you remembering my goodness?
我用施予當作賭注 難博到轟烈地同住
I use giving as a gamble, hard to win a passionate life together.
為何被銘記於心 全壞在很好相處
Why be etched in your heart, it's all ruined by being so easy to get along with.
存在為了 可給你避雨
I exist to, to give you shelter.
遮風再擋雨
To block the wind and the rain.
不可使你哭因此不夠福
Not enough fortune to make you cry.
不可給你忐忑的滿足
Not enough to give you nervous satisfaction.
得到這讚曲不捨得折福
I receive this praise and don't dare fold my fortune.
不可跟你摧毀中結束
I can't end with you in destruction.





Writer(s): Leung Wan Man


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.