周柏豪 - 到此為止 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周柏豪 - 到此為止 - Live




到此為止 - Live
That's It - Live
(好 到此為止)
(Okay, that's it)
好好分開應要淡忘 你找到你伴侶
We should forget about it completely, you've found your partner.
重臨舊情境 我卻哭得出眼淚
I'm back in the same situation, but I can't help but cry.
(多謝你唱得咁好聽 連詩雅 多謝你)
(Thank you for singing so beautifully, 連詩雅, thank you)
時常在聯想 你會溫馨的抱她午睡
I keep imagining you cuddling her, taking a nap together.
然而自己現在沒任何權利 再抱怨一句
But I have no right to complain anymore.
我再沒勇氣向你講舊時 沒有勇氣相愛另一次
I don't have the courage to tell you about the old times, I don't have the courage to love again.
為你將睡眠忘記 通宵傾談但已經頓成往事
I used to forget about sleep, staying up all night talking, but that's all in the past now.
還是記起 無道理的對罵是年紀小的不智
I still remember our pointless arguments, it was the foolishness of our youth.
今天你能忘記 只得我懷念多麼諷刺
Today you can forget, but I still remember, how ironic.
如何逃避這戀愛故事 仍然說得多細緻
How can I escape this love story, I keep telling it in detail.
重復的震撼 餘震未停止
The repeated shock, the aftershocks haven't stopped.
我再沒勇氣向你講舊時 沒有勇氣相愛另一次
I don't have the courage to tell you about the old times, I don't have the courage to love again.
為你將睡眠忘記 通宵傾談但已經頓成往事
I used to forget about sleep, staying up all night talking, but that's all in the past now.
還是記起 無道理的對罵是年紀小的不智
I still remember our pointless arguments, it was the foolishness of our youth.
今天再回頭看 這一個男孩子
Looking back today, this boy.
我怕面對你說到生活時 後悔過往的幼稚爭議
I'm afraid to talk to you about life, I regret our childish arguments in the past.
沒你的動人時節 喧譁歡騰亦已經並無意義
Without you, the exciting times, the bustling joy, they all become meaningless.
閒話到此 遺憾到此結論是回憶總要到此
The conversation ends here, the regret ends here, the conclusion is that memories always end here.
雖則你難忘記 這戀愛遺物終需棄置
Even though it's hard to forget, these relics of love must be discarded.
再好好過日子
Let's live well again.
(多謝你哋 多謝連詩雅)
(Thank you all, thank you 連詩雅)
(好冇呀 你講咩話)
(Okay, are you okay? Huh, huh, what are you saying?)
(傻小子)
(Silly boy)
(傻小子? 琴日有 今日冇 有呀?)
(Silly boy? There was yesterday but not today. There is, right?)





Writer(s): John Barry


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.