周柏豪 - 無力挽回 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周柏豪 - 無力挽回 - Live




無力挽回 - Live
Can't Get It Back - Live
循環一首歌曲聽到要落淚 一樽酒精乾了半入睡 慘戚戚的感覺太累贅
The loop of one song makes me want to cry, one bottle of alcohol half-consumed and ready to sleep. A miserable feeling that's too heavy to bear.
遺言筆筆生花遮蓋了恐懼 有個你從回憶中死去 傷口瘡疤給你當玩具
The last words cover up the fear. You died in my memory. My wounds and scars have become your playthings.
留在過去 不堪追的也要追
Stuck in the past. Even the unbearable, must be pursued.
停在那裡 那裡令你更空虛 你卻偏偏甘心寄居
Stopping there, there will only make you emptier, but you are still willing to live there.
如無力挽回要懂得放手 逝別了的人再不可擁有
If you can't get it back, you have to let go. The departed can never be possessed again.
仍能在往後日子學懂珍惜 念在愛你的 別叫他難受
You can still learn to cherish in the days to come. For the sake of loving you, don't make him suffer.
為你已經失去了的復仇 難為父母親哀悼命中僅有
You want to avenge what you have lost, but it's hard for your parents to mourn the only one they have.
無力讓光陰折返 別徒添內疚
Unable to turn back the time, don't add to the guilt.
彌留悲哀之中可以叫浪漫 變了厭世無法不掌摑 怎麼忍心觀看你腐爛
The sorrow can be called romantic, but turning into the world-weariness can't help but slap you. How can you bear to watch you rot?
遺憾已晚 哭泣聲不夠壯膽
Regret is too late, crying is not enough to embolden.
前事已過 你也別妄想推翻 從今開始不讓憾事循環
The past is over. Don't try to overturn it. From now on, don't let regrets cycle.
如無力挽回要懂得放手 逝別了的人再不可擁有
If you can't get it back, you have to let go. The departed can never be possessed again.
仍能在往後日子學懂珍惜 念在愛你的 別叫他難受
You can still learn to cherish in the days to come. For the sake of loving you, don't make him suffer.
為你已經失去了的復仇 難為父母親哀悼命中僅有
You want to avenge what you have lost, but it's hard for your parents to mourn the only one they have.
無力讓光陰折返 便尋個出口
Unable to turn back the time, find a way out.
如能在過程裡 參悟另一種祝福
If you can learn another kind of blessing in the process,
彎彎腰笑納這段變幻人生 不會那樣痛
Then bow your head and accept this changing life. It won't be that painful.
賠了太好 期待更好
Losing something good, expecting something better.
誰人為愛情劃穿這對手 在劇痛之餘戒不掉哀愁
Who cut this pair of hands for love? Can't get rid of the sorrow in the midst of pain.
誰人被痛斥就想跳出窗口 盛怒那秒鐘 沒有想然後
Who wants to jump out of the window after being scolded? No afterthought in that moment of fury.
若你覺得走到世間盡頭 時辰未夠早拋下良朋密友
If you feel that you have come to the end of your life, it is not too early to give up on your friends.
無力讓光陰折返 面前一樣有 若然你不走
Unable to turn back the time, there is still a way ahead, if you don't give up.





Writer(s): Yong Qian Chen, Bai Hao Zhou


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.