Yan Ting - 半祝福 (Acoustic Guitar Version) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Yan Ting - 半祝福 (Acoustic Guitar Version)




半祝福 (Acoustic Guitar Version)
Half Blessing (Acoustic Guitar Version)
其實一早都不再想起甚麼尊嚴
Actually, I haven't thought about dignity for a long time.
只想你 快樂得更明顯
I just want you to be happier.
如回來殘忍的一句無謂再見
Even if you come back with a cruel and meaningless goodbye,
還是決定過一天 愛一天
I've decided to live each day and love each day.
其實一早不敢說滄海或者桑田
Actually, I'm afraid to say "the sea changed to mulberry field,"
但唯望 你待我好一點
But I only hope you'll treat me a little better.
我已用盡全力築起一個樂園
I've used all my strength to build a paradise,
難在這幕獨腳戲我怎麼演
It's hard to play this one-man show.
如果他真的比我好 別再時時開槍亂掃
If he's really better than me, don't keep shooting blindly.
明明是好情人 就送傾慕為何送我上苦路
You're a good lover, why did you send me on this painful path after sending your admiration?
曾連跪連哭 對你多好 但你始終不知道
I knelt and cried, I was so good to you, but you never knew.
這委屈若算清高 清高或會換來 孽報
If this grievance is considered noble, nobility will bring retribution.
還是應該走出去收起樣子可憐
I should walk out, stop looking pitiful.
但懲罰 向著我這一邊
But the punishment is towards me.
你已毫無疑問找到安慰睡眠
You've found comfort and sleep without a doubt.
留下惡夢囚禁我沒有終點
Leaving nightmares to imprison me without an end.
如果他真的比我好 別再時時開槍亂掃
If he's really better than me, don't keep shooting blindly.
明明是好情人 就送傾慕為何送我上苦路
You're a good lover, why did you send me on this painful path after sending your admiration?
曾連跪連哭 對你多好 但你始終不知道
I knelt and cried, I was so good to you, but you never knew.
這委屈若算清高 清高或會換來 孽報
If this grievance is considered noble, nobility will bring retribution.
愛情若有好報 未得到
If love has good rewards, I haven't received it.
如果他真的比我好 願你愛到天荒地老
If he's really better than me, may your love last forever.
隨便白天纏綿 夜晚裸露別來送我上苦路
Feel free to be intimate by day and naked by night, don't send me on this painful path.
而無論曾經 對你多好 現已安息於荒土
No matter how good I was to you, now I rest in peace on barren land.
我苦等下個清早 苦等若有盡頭 未到
I'm waiting for the next morning, waiting for an end, but it's not coming.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.