周深 - 以無旁騖之吻 - 電視劇《斛珠夫人》片尾曲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周深 - 以無旁騖之吻 - 電視劇《斛珠夫人》片尾曲




以無旁騖之吻 - 電視劇《斛珠夫人》片尾曲
A Kiss Without Diversion - Ending Theme Song for TV Series "The Legend of Dugu"
應我 以無旁騖之吻
Answer me with a kiss without diversion,
以失分寸的真 妥帖我們
And let the immoderate truth comfort us.
涼風襲月 推朱門 空蕩不狠
The cool breeze blows into the moon and opens the scarlet door. The emptiness is not ruthless.
這現世安穩 太適合犧牲
This worldly stability is too perfect for sacrifice.
見我 以頑劣的天真
See me with ingenuousness,
忌中庸般隱忍 浪費餘生
Abandon mediocrity and forbearance, and waste your whole life.
時光再蠻橫 也要拜赤子骨鯁
However arrogant the time is, we must submit to the stubbornness of the young.
思念倒不必 借你回應來傍身
We don't have to rely on your response for company.
當時風花紛紛 應是好時辰
When the flowers were blooming, it should have been a good time.
何故要端坐風月裡孤身
Why do you want to sit alone in the breeze and the moon?
像在丹青的城
As in the city of Chinese painting,
苟活吝筆墨的人
The one who stingily uses ink and paper to survive
不肯用靈魂相認
Is unwilling to acknowledge soul mates.
滄海 以淚滴千萬斛
The sea sheds a million drops of tears,
支起扁舟一粟 自在幾步
Supporting a lonely flat boat to travel several steps.
此間荒蕪 願良人有偶無獨
In this desolation, I hope you will have a partner and not be alone.
路可江可湖 只要能奔赴
The road can be a river or a lake, as long as we can rush forward.
赤足 投身你的雲霧
Barefoot, I'll dive into your clouds and mist.
若喜歡是貪圖 誰要免俗
If love is greed, who wants to escape the mundane?
聽世間草木 說心尖刀刀是福
Hear the plants and trees in the world say that a knife in the heart is a blessing.
酸澀多往復 甜更蠱惑到遲暮
The more the sourness repeats itself, the sweeter the temptation until old age.
當時風花紛紛 應是好時辰
When the flowers were blooming, it should have been a good time.
何故要端坐風月裡孤身
Why do you want to sit alone in the breeze and the moon?
幾番月落星沉
Through several moonrises and sunsets,
餘酒殘夢還在問
The leftover wine and lingering dreams still ask,
可否用靈魂相認
Can we acknowledge soul mates?
望你餘生涉水而去的孤獨
I hope that the loneliness of your future travels across the water
就不要治癒我在的篇幅
Will not heal the part where I exist.
為你踏平的路
The road I paved for you,
酩酊在我的眉目
Drunk on my eyebrows
落成生動的信物
Becomes a vivid token.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.