周華健 feat. 李宗盛 & 品冠 - 最近比較煩 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周華健 feat. 李宗盛 & 品冠 - 最近比較煩




最近比較煩
Recently, I've Been Bothered
品冠:最近比較煩 比較煩 比較煩
Pin Guan: Recently, I've been bothered, bothered, bothered
品冠:總覺得日子過得有一些極端 我想我還是不習慣
Pin Guan: I always feel like my days are a little extreme. I guess I'm still not used to it.
品冠:從沒沒無聞到有人喜歡
Pin Guan: From being unknown to being liked by people
華健:最近比較煩 比較煩 比較煩
Hua Jian: Recently, I've been bothered, bothered, bothered
華健:總覺得鈔票一天比一天難賺 朋友常常有意無意調侃
Hua Jian: I always feel like it's getting harder to make money. Friends often tease me intentionally or unintentionally.
華健:我也許有天改名叫周轉
Hua Jian: Maybe one day I'll change my name to Zhou Zhuan
宗盛:最近比較煩 比較煩 比較煩
Zong Sheng: Recently, I've been bothered, bothered, bothered
宗盛:我看那前方怎麼也看不到岸 那個後面還有一班天才追趕
Zong Sheng: I can't see the shore ahead, and there's a group of geniuses chasing me from behind.
宗盛:哎唷 寫一首皆大歡喜的歌 是越來越難
Zong Sheng: Oh, it's getting harder and harder to write a song that everyone likes.
品冠:最近比較煩 比較煩 比較煩
Pin Guan: Recently, I've been bothered, bothered, bothered
品冠:陌生的城市何處有我的期盼 揮別了家鄉的夥伴
Pin Guan: Where can I find my hope in an unfamiliar city? I've bid farewell to my hometown companions.
品冠:現在的我更覺得孤單
Pin Guan: I feel even lonelier now.
華健:最近比較煩 比較煩 比較煩
Hua Jian: Recently, I've been bothered, bothered, bothered
華健:女兒說六加六結果等於十三 我問老段說 怎麼辦
Hua Jian: My daughter said that six plus six equals thirteen. I asked Lao Duan what to do,
華健:他說基本上這個很難
Hua Jian: and he said that it's basically very difficult.
宗盛:最近比較煩 比你煩 也比你煩
Zong Sheng: Recently, I've been bothered, more bothered than you, and more bothered than you
宗盛:我夢見和飯島愛一起晚餐 夢中的餐廳 燈光太昏暗
Zong Sheng: I dreamt that I had dinner with Ai Iijima. The restaurant in my dream was dimly lit.
宗盛:我遍尋不著那藍色的小藥丸
Zong Sheng: I couldn't find that blue pill anywhere.
華健:人生總有遠的近的麻煩
Hua Jian: Life is full of troubles, both big and small.
華健:太太每天嫌我回家太晚
Hua Jian: My wife complains every day that I come home too late.
品冠:女友媽媽嫌我長得寒酸
Pin Guan: My girlfriend's mother thinks I'm too poor.
華健:雖然我已每天苦幹實幹
Hua Jian: Although I've been working hard every day,
合唱:管它什麼 天大麻煩
Chorus: Don't worry about anything, no matter how big the trouble.
合唱:久而久之 我會習慣 天下沒有不要錢的午餐
Chorus: In time, I will get used to it. There's no such thing as a free lunch.
宗盛:太太發現秘書裙子很短 她就買了八千塊的耳環
Zong Sheng: My wife found out that her secretary's skirt was too short, so she bought her an eight-thousand-dollar pair of earrings.
華健:女兒太胖 兒子不肯吃飯
Hua Jian: My daughter is too fat, and my son won't eat.
品冠:車子太爛 銀行沒有存款
Pin Guan: My car is too crappy, and I have no money in the bank.
合唱:麻煩 麻煩 麻煩 麻煩 麻煩 我很麻煩 麻煩 麻煩 麻煩
Chorus: Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble. I'm so troubled, trouble, trouble, trouble.
華健:最近比較煩
Hua Jian: Recently, I've been bothered
品冠:比較煩
Pin Guan: Bothered
宗盛:我比較煩
Zong Sheng: I'm more bothered
宗盛:我的頭髮只剩下從前的一半
Zong Sheng: I only have half the hair I used to.
華健:每天的工作排得太滿
Hua Jian: My work schedule is too full every day.
品冠:台北的女生有些高不可攀
Pin Guan: Taipei girls are a little too out of reach.
品冠:最近比較煩
Pin Guan: Recently, I've been bothered
宗盛:比較煩
Zong Sheng: Bothered
華健:比較煩
Hua Jian: Bothered
華健:我只是心煩卻還沒有混亂
Hua Jian: I'm just a little upset, but I haven't lost my mind yet.
品冠:你們的關心讓我溫暖
Pin Guan: Your concern warms me.
宗盛:家是我最甘心的負擔
Zong Sheng: Family is my sweetest burden.
合唱:不煩 我不煩 只有一點煩 你比我煩 我情願心甘
Chorus: Not bothered, I'm not bothered, just a little bothered. You're more bothered than me, I'm willing to accept it gladly.
合唱:我不煩 不煩 我不煩 我不煩 我不煩 我只有一點煩 你和我一樣
Chorus: Not bothered, not bothered, not bothered, not bothered, I'm not bothered, I'm just a little bothered, just like you.
合唱:我不煩 不煩 我不煩 我真得不煩 我不煩 不煩 人生很燦爛 燦爛
Chorus: Not bothered, not bothered, not bothered, I'm really not bothered, I'm not bothered, not bothered. Life is so wonderful, wonderful.
合唱:我不煩 不煩 你比我煩 你比我煩 你比較煩 你比較煩 我不煩
Chorus: Not bothered, not bothered, you're more bothered than me, you're more bothered than me, you're more bothered than me, you're more bothered than me. I'm not bothered.
合唱:我一點不煩 我不煩
Chorus: I'm not bothered at all, I'm not bothered.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.