周華健 feat. 杜德偉 - 難兄難弟 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周華健 feat. 杜德偉 - 難兄難弟




難兄難弟
Difficult Brothers
沒有她的擁抱 沒有甚麼不好 沒有愛情沒有煩惱
Without her in my arms, there's nothing wrong. Without love, no worries.
她有她去尋找 我有我去比較 下一個說不定更好
She goes on her search while I go on comparing. The next one might be better.
不聞不問 不哭不笑 淚也不流 眉也不皺
I don't question, don't cry or smile, no tears, no frown.
千萬不要 讓她驕傲 天荒地老 我也不要 不要
I won't let her feel proud, no matter what. I don't need her, I don't need her.
不要 不要 忘不了大不了 一個人多逍遙
I don't need her, I won't forget her, but I can do fine on my own.
難過的是她 後悔都是她 一點都不尷尬 我不怕 不怕
She's the one who's going to be sad and regret it. I'm not embarrassed at all, I'm not afraid, not afraid.
傻傻的一個她 代價都留給她 一點都不害怕 我不怕 不怕
She's the foolish one. The consequences are all hers. I'm not scared at all, I'm not afraid, not afraid.
不問一句話 不埋怨一句話 悄悄一個人回家 我瀟灑 瀟灑
I don't ask, I don't complain, I just go home alone, cool as a cucumber.
難過是一剎那 害怕都一剎那 以後不再牽掛 我瀟灑 瀟灑
The sadness and fear are just a moment, and then I'll stop caring. I'm cool as a cucumber.
內心深處 我只有一句話 她的日子過的還好嗎?
Deep down, I can't help but wonder, how is she doing?
愛情的路 妳一定放不下 記不記得我的瀟灑
On the road of love, you must still be holding on. Do you remember my cool?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.