周華健 - 我試著假裝 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周華健 - 我試著假裝




我試著假裝
I'm Trying to Pretend
曲名:我试着假装
Song Title: I'm Trying to Pretend
曾经我们深爱着对方 许诺这一生要甘苦共尝
We used to be deeply in love with each other, promising to share our joys and sorrows.
挨过黑夜迎接蔼蔼晨光 能在一起就是个希望
We'd get through the dark nights and greet the beautiful dawn, because being together was all we wanted.
尽管过得那样凄凉寒怆
Even though we lived in such poverty and desolation,
你也会明白我会潦倒荒唐
You knew I was capable of recklessness and despair.
每当面对那些怀疑眼光 我要自己不要去想
Whenever I faced those doubtful looks, I told myself not to think about it.
也许谁也无心伤害对方
Maybe neither of us meant to hurt each other,
只是注定要以悲剧收场
but we were destined for a tragic end.
明白自己无论如何感伤 终须忘了过去的时光
I knew that no matter how heartbroken I was, I had to forget the past.
原想与你爱到白发苍苍
I had hoped to love you until we were both old and gray,
现在知道只是痴心妄想
but now I know it was just wishful thinking.
所有过去让他从此埋藏 伤心事不必再讲
I'll bury all the past and never speak of it again.
我试着假装 心不曾伤
I'm trying to pretend my heart is not broken.
我让我自己 似疯狂没日没夜的忙
I'm keeping myself busy, as if I'm losing my mind.
曾失神游荡 醉宿长巷
I've been wandering aimlessly, drunk and lost in the streets.
OH 一生中从来未知如此傍徨
OH, I've never felt so lost and alone in my life.
如果我看来悲伤
If I seem sad,
只因为心痛难当
it's only because my heart aches.
不想让人知我心慌
I don't want anyone to know how much I'm hurting.
有多渴望 多渴望 多渴望
I long for you so much, I long for you so much, I long for you so much.
于是我假装 心不曾伤
So I pretend my heart is not broken.
我让我自己 似疯狂没日没夜的忙
I'm keeping myself busy, as if I'm losing my mind.
曾失神游荡 醉宿长巷
I've been wandering aimlessly, drunk and lost in the streets.
我让我自己 似疯狂没日没夜的忙
I'm keeping myself busy, as if I'm losing my mind.
曾失神游荡 醉宿长巷
I've been wandering aimlessly, drunk and lost in the streets.
我试着假装
I'm trying to pretend,
我试着假装 已将你遗忘
I'm trying to pretend I've forgotten you.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.