周華健 - 陽光遊子 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周華健 - 陽光遊子




陽光遊子
Sunny Wanderer
我從山林來越過綠野,
I come from the mountains, across the green fields,
帶著來日的嚮往,志在八方,
With aspirations for the future, my ambitions far and wide,
一路吟唱風雨不能抵擋,
Singing all the way, the wind and rain can't stop me,
藍天之上有我的夢想,
My dreams soar above the blue sky,
年輕的心,激盪。
My young heart, full of passion.
我向大海去追逐波浪,
I sail towards the sea, chasing the waves,
懷著熱情向前航,升起風帆,
With passion, I sail forward, raising my sails,
尋找陽光初昇的地方,
Searching for the place where the sun first rises,
舉目探望它卻在身旁,
Looking up, I see it right beside me,
年輕的心,激盪。
My young heart, full of passion.
遊子的畫像,沙的模樣,
The portrait of a wanderer, like the sand,
行跡在風中盪漾,
My footsteps drift in the wind,
緊緊地擁抱,偶而的飛翔,
Embracing tightly, flying occasionally,
驚喜聽到自己歡唱,直奔陽光。
Surprised to hear myself singing, running towards the sun.
獨自背著行囊,步履匆忙,
Walking alone with my backpack, my steps hurried,
別再問我怎麼想,我將遺忘,
Don't ask me what I'm thinking anymore, I'll forget,
所有過往,無謂的憂傷,
All the past, the useless sadness,
莫要辜負青春一場,
Don't waste your youth,
年輕的心,激盪,
My young heart, full of passion,
年輕的心,激盪,
My young heart, full of passion,
年輕的心,激盪。
My young heart, full of passion.
黃色的泥土和許多故事,
The yellow earth and many stories,
大地的孩子在風中追逐,
The children of the earth chase each other in the wind,
只要陽光照顧就不會孤獨,
As long as the sun shines, they won't be lonely,
他們說我是陽光遊子,
They say I'm a sunny wanderer,
年輕的夢,飛揚,
My young dreams, soaring,
年輕的願,神往,
My young wishes, yearning,
年輕的我,徜徉,
My young self, wandering,
年輕的心,激盪。
My young heart, full of passion.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.