品冠 - 執子之手 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 品冠 - 執子之手




執子之手
Holding Your Hand
還好鐘聲 還肯暫留
Fortunately, the bells are still willing to linger,
還好你肯 肯一一包容
Fortunately, you are willing to be patient.
還好你肯 肯靜靜守候
Fortunately, you are willing to wait quietly.
還好還有你默默在盡頭等我
Fortunately, there is still you silently waiting for me at the end.
幸好螢火 給夢出口
Thankfully, the fireflies have given my dreams an escape,
幸好燈火 給深秋暖手
Thankfully, the lights have given my deep autumn hands something warm,
幸好雲朵 給靈魂天空
Thankfully, the clouds have given my soul a sky,
幸好遇見你之後才發現宇宙 無盡無窮
Thankfully, after meeting you, I realized that the universe is infinite.
凝望著我 你走向了我
Staring at me, you walked towards me,
你的一步一步 我的一世一生
Your every step, my whole life and times,
隨你的脈博 心跳伴奏 夢寐以求
Following your pulse, my heartbeat accompanies, the dream comes true.
握我的手 都交給我
Hold my hand and give it to me,
此時定格雙眸
This moment, the pupils are fixed,
此刻接近不朽
This moment is close to immortality,
從此以後 夫復何求
From now on, what else can I ask for?
無論貧窮 無論富有
Whether poor or rich,
無論順流 也無論逆流
Whether going with the flow or against the current,
無論星空 能璀璨多久
No matter how long the stars can shine,
無論多少的溫柔寵你都不夠 無怨無尤
No matter how much tenderness you give me, it is never enough, without complaint or regret.
緊握我的手 緊緊相擁
Take my hand and hold me tight,
緊緊長相左右 緊緊長相廝守
Hold me tight, left and right, forever.
天給的恩寵 你分給我 成就了我
The favor given by heaven, you shared with me, making me complete.
握我的手 都交給我
Hold my hand and give it to me,
你的春夏秋冬
Your spring, summer, autumn and winter,
我的海闊天空
My vast sky and sea,
讓我完成 你的完整
Let me complete you and make you whole.
握我的手都交給我
Hold my hand and give it to me,
你的春夏秋冬
Your spring, summer, autumn and winter,
我的海闊天空
My vast sky and sea,
讓我完成 你的完整 別無所求
Let me complete you and make you whole, and I ask for nothing more.
執子之手 偕老白頭
Holding your hand, growing old together,
就算海市蜃樓
Even if it's a mirage,
就算死生契闊
Even if it's a matter of life and death,
不眠不休 天長地久
We will never sleep, forever and ever.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.