品冠 - 拼圖 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 品冠 - 拼圖




拼圖
Puzzle
那是你蜜糖色的皮膚 汗水正在上面跳著舞
That was your honey-colored skin, sweat was dancing on it
那些空氣靜止不動的下午 我們不說話也很滿足
Those afternoons when the air stood still, we were content without speaking
現在生活是甜還是苦 你在電話裡說不清楚
Now is life sweet or bitter? You can't tell me over the phone
那一瞬間想說再讓我照顧 卻擔心這樣有些唐突
At that moment, I wanted to say, let me take care of you again, but I was afraid it would be too abrupt
*那一年夏天的幸福 你笑容的弧度我還記得住
*That summer's happiness, the curve of your smile I still remember
我們的世界像來不及完成的拼圖 夏天卻草草結束 留下誰的溫度
Our world was like an unfinished puzzle, summer ended abruptly, whose warmth remains?
#你身上穿的棉質衣服 有沒有比我擁抱舒服
#Does the cotton dress you're wearing feel more comfortable than my embrace?
我會像一個小孩那樣投入 如果讓我們繼續拼圖
I would throw myself into it like a child, if you let us continue the puzzle
Repeat *,#
Repeat *,#
我一定會非常的專注
I would definitely be very focused






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.