品冠 - 爱情不能做比较 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 品冠 - 爱情不能做比较




爱情不能做比较
Love Can't Be Compared
车子里收音机 空气中还飘着雨
In the car, the radio plays, and the air still smells like rain
在这个深夜里 你应该在他那里
In this late night, you should be with him
有多久没再遇见你 房里没了你的气息
How long has it been since I saw you again? Your scent is gone from this room
让我终于扔掉了你给我的所有东西
Finally letting me throw away all the things you gave me
我刻意填满了 生活里每寸空隙
I intentionally filled every inch of my life
我知道不容易 但我仍试着继续
I know it's not easy, but I'm still trying to move on
听说你比从前开心 我还能有怎样的情绪
I heard you're happier than before. What else can I feel?
除了祝福 我不想再多说一句
Apart from blessings, I don't want to say another word
(别再说)他很好 他多好
(Don't tell me anymore) He's good. How good is he?
这些我并不需要知道
I don't need to know any of that
再难忘掉 多狂烈的拥抱
No matter how unforgettable, how passionate the embrace
这回忆他也给不到
Those memories, he can't give me
他多好 而我不同的好
He may be good, but I'm different from him
最后是谁不重要
Who ends up with whom doesn't matter
因为我知道 爱情不能作比较
Because I know love can't be compared
(希望妳知道 爱情不能作比较)
(I hope you know, love can't be compared)
就算是今天换一个人依靠
Even if I have someone else to lean on today
明天谁又比谁好
Who's to say who will be better tomorrow?
爱看不到 听不到 怎能作比较
Love can't be seen or heard. How can it be compared?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.