唐美雲 - 苦海女神龍 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 唐美雲 - 苦海女神龍




苦海女神龍
Goddess of the Bittersweet Sea
無情的太陽 可恨的沙漠 迫阮滿身的汗流甲濕糊糊
Relentless sun, loathsome desert, forcing my whole body to sweat and become drenched
拖著沉重的腳步 要走千里路途
Dragging my heavy steps, I must travel a thousand li
阮為何 為何淪落江湖 為何命這薄
Why have I, why have I fallen into this life of wandering? Why is my fate so cruel?
有情風吹動 三尺黑頭毛 有情月照阮的胸前半身光
Tender breeze caresses my raven hair, while the affectionate moon illuminates my exposed bosom
流浪著千里遠 無一個相借問
Wandering a thousand li, without a single person to confide in
心頭酸 心酸孤單女 為何命如此
My heart aches, solitary and full of sorrow. Why is my fate so harsh?
討厭交男子 歡迎女朋友 討厭文雅幼秀歡喜學風流
I despise the company of men, but I welcome female friends. I disdain refinement and prefer the ways of the courtesan.
無人像我這款 心頭亂亂想
No one understands my aching heart
飲兇酒 怎樣飲兇酒 越飲越憂愁
I drink strong wine, but how can I drink strong wine? The more I drink, the more sorrow I feel.
為誰人酒醉 為誰人迷茫 淪落在異鄉的苦海女神龍
For whom do I drink myself into a stupor? For whom am I lost and confused? A Goddess of the Bittersweet Sea, lost in a foreign land.
不願做女紅妝 偏扮做女紅妝
I refuse to wear women's finery, yet I am forced to dress as a woman.
醉茫茫 怎樣醉茫茫 無奈的女郎
Drunken and lost, a helpless maiden
黑暗路也著行 賭窟也著行 人生的六字變換失去了生命
I walk through dark and dangerous paths, I frequent gambling dens. The twists and turns of life have stolen my spirit.
我不是小娘子 我就是女妖精
I am no virtuous maiden, I am a cunning temptress.
嘆一聲 生成這款命 美人無美命
I lament my fate, a beautiful woman with a wretched destiny.
放捨著流浪 願做好娘子 無情的環境迫阮墜落黑暗城
I long to abandon my life of wandering, to become a virtuous wife. But the cruel world has dragged me into darkness.
風塵的女妖精 誰人要娶做某子
Who would take a fallen woman like me as their bride?
嘆一聲 生成這款命 美人無美命
I lament my fate, a beautiful woman with a wretched destiny.





Writer(s): Ghirao Massaki Nakanishi Rei


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.