喬傑立巨星 - 煎熬 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 喬傑立巨星 - 煎熬




煎熬
煎熬
女:剛好 我們擁有彼此尋找的好
It happened we had the great fortune to meet each other
可惜不太湊巧 在錯的時候情路上遇到
But it's a pity we met on the wrong path
男:若不是 不忍心看你兩難中煎熬
If I had not hesitated to see you tormented by the dilemma
不然我絕不肯這樣眼睜睜 看妳重回他懷抱
Otherwise, I will never allow myself to look on quietly as you return to his arms.
女: 嘴角勉強撐起了笑 也要讓你看到最後一絲的驕傲
I force a smile at the corner of my mouth to show you my last bit of pride
男: 因為妳說 說到做到 提的起放的下 才有男人的味道
Because you said that you will honor your words, that you can let go and accept things as they are; that's what a man should be.
女: 我不是不知道 沒有你的日子會有多麼煎熬
I know it will be tormenting not to have you by my side
男: 就算是我傻的可笑 失去當成得到
Even if my foolishness is ridiculous, I can bear the loss as if it were a gain
只要能夠對你好 我都會做到
As long as I can treat you well, I am willing to do it
合: 就算是我傻的可笑 失去當成得到
Both: Even if my foolishness is ridiculous, I can bear the loss as if it were a gain
只要能夠對你好 (我都會做到)
As long as I can be good to you (I am willing to do it)
女: 你是否懂我的感受
Do you understand my feelings?
男: 說走卻捨不得掉頭
I said I'd leave but I couldn't bear to turn back
女: 我不該愛的太重
I shouldn't have loved you so much
男: 讓妳我如此難過
That would not have made you and me so sad
合: 為何我愛的一切 沒有結果
Both: Why is it that the things I love always end up with no results?





Writer(s): Xiao Bo Bao, Chun Kuang Lee


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.