國蛋 - Might Be Wrong - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 國蛋 - Might Be Wrong




Might Be Wrong
Might Be Wrong
那我可能真的是錯的 我可能錯得離譜
Maybe I really am wrong, baby. Maybe I'm way off.
我說
I said,
那我可能真的是錯的 我可能錯得離譜
Maybe I really am wrong, baby. Maybe I'm way off.
我可能真的是錯的
Maybe I really am wrong, girl.
新鈔和舊的皺的香的臭的
New bills and old, crumpled ones, fragrant ones, stinky ones,
都沒有差別 多少才算夠的
make no difference. How much is enough,
才能把快樂悲傷都淹沒了
to drown out all the joy and sorrow?
臉皮變厚的肉的也有做的
Thick skin, real or fake,
會讓人變成闊的或靜默的
can make a man rich or silent.
生的熟的 真的假的 瞎攪和的
Raw, cooked, real, fake, all mixed up,
偷偷摸摸的 當心被誰摸透了
sneaky and sly, careful who sees through you, darling.
像社會新聞 娛樂新聞
Like social news, entertainment news,
地方氣象
local weather.
像顏色太深 口味太濃
Like colors too deep, flavors too strong,
下手忘了劑量
forgot the dosage.
像調味過的詞彙
Like seasoned words,
各自表述多種意象
expressing multiple images.
像難聽的話太真 太過苦澀
Like harsh words, too true, too bitter,
回甘甜的像是蜜釀
the aftertaste sweet like honey wine.
說些情和義的 利的弊的
Talk about love and loyalty, pros and cons,
算我來遲
consider me late.
這把我all in 我猜能比投資還值
I'm all in on this, I bet it's worth more than any investment.
過程越是嚴苛 結果誰說對我仁慈
The tougher the process, who says the outcome will be kind to me?
但我可能真的是錯的 我雙手合十
But maybe I really am wrong, my hands clasped together.
那我可能真的是錯的 我可能錯得離譜
Maybe I really am wrong, sweetheart. Maybe I'm way off.
我說
I said,
那我可能真的是錯的 我可能錯得離譜
Maybe I really am wrong, sweetheart. Maybe I'm way off.
我可能真的是錯的
Maybe I really am wrong.
我應該叫King多帶一個quarter
I should tell King to bring another quarter.
儘管還不是big baller shot caller
Even though I'm not a big baller or shot caller yet.
他說下次回紐約不用再order
He said next time in New York, no need to order again.
你知道我只想要幼的
You know I only want the young ones.
慢慢回憶那個空間chill著
Slowly reminiscing, chilling in that space.
這是南部的口音 忽胖忽瘦的
This is a Southern accent, fluctuating weight.
想繼續聽我說你記得喊encore的
If you want to hear more, remember to yell "encore".
還沒看到終點用什麼姿勢降落
Haven't seen the finish line, what pose to land in?
除了誰更需要真的需要 我不再讓座
Except for who really needs it, I won't give up my seat anymore.
過去的過結過去 新的過結絕不放過
Past grudges are in the past, new grudges will not be let go.
到時候誰還會是我的朋友 誰還會是我的dawg
Who will be my friend then? Who will still be my dawg?
我可能真的是錯的 不會錯的 all 'bout family
Maybe I really am wrong, can't be wrong, all 'bout family.
跟我左右搖擺 1, 2 knock out my enemy
Swaying with me, 1, 2 knock out my enemy.
聲音能跨越了border 給你我多一點benefit
My voice can cross the border, giving you and me more benefit.
等多的像Rich Porter 誰別來算計我的profit
Getting as much as Rich Porter, don't anyone try to calculate my profit.
那我可能真的是錯的 我可能錯得離譜
Maybe I really am wrong, honey. Maybe I'm way off.
我說
I said,
那我可能真的是錯的 我可能錯得離譜
Maybe I really am wrong, honey. Maybe I'm way off.
那我可能真的是錯的
Maybe I really am wrong.
我說
I said,
那我可能真的是錯的
Maybe I really am wrong.





Writer(s): Guo Jun Yang Aka Gordon


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.