姚蘇蓉 - 秋水伊人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 姚蘇蓉 - 秋水伊人




秋水伊人
Autumn Water
望穿秋水 不见伊人的倩影
Staring through the autumn waters, I can't see your graceful figure,
更残漏尽 孤雁两三声
Through the night, until the moon has set, and only the wild geese cry.
往日的温情 只换得眼前的凄清
The warmth of yesterday is gone, now only desolation remains,
梦魂无所依 空有泪满襟
My lost soul has no place to rest, only tears fill my heart.
几时归来呀 伊人哟
When will you return, my love,
几时你会走过那边的丛林
When will you walk through the forest there,
那亭上的塔影 点点的鸦阵
The pagoda's shadow on the pavilion,
依旧是当年的情景
The flights of crows, unchanged since that year.
只有你的女儿呀!啊
Only your daughter, how she's grown,
已长得活泼天真
Now lively and innocent.
只有你留下的女儿呀!
Only the daughter you left behind,
来安慰我这破碎的心
To comfort this broken heart.
望断云山 不见妈妈的慈颜
Staring at the distant mountains, I can't see my mother's kind face,
漏尽更残 难耐锦衾寒
Through the night, the moon has set, and my cold quilt chills me.
往日的欢乐 放映出眼前的孤单
The joy of yesterday is gone, now only loneliness remains,
梦魂无所依 空有泪难干
My lost soul has no place to rest, only tears that never dry.
几时归来呀 妈妈哟
When will you return, my mother,
几时你会回到故乡的家园
When will you come back to our home,
这篱边的雏菊 空阶的落叶
The daisies by the fence, the fallen leaves on the steps,
依旧是当年的庭院
Unchanged since that year.
只有你的女儿呀!啊
Only your daughter, how she's fallen,
已堕入绝望的深渊
Into the abyss of despair.
只有你被弃的女儿哟
Only your abandoned daughter,
在忍受无尽的摧残
Enduring endless torment.





Writer(s): 佚名


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.