姜柏任, 陳品伶, 于浩威, 陳書婷, 林聖倫 & 達姆拉 - 隨你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 姜柏任, 陳品伶, 于浩威, 陳書婷, 林聖倫 & 達姆拉 - 隨你




隨你
As You Wish
我常常覺得對你充滿了綺想 這是不是個好現象
I often feel as if my mind is filled with fantasies of you, is this a good sign?
我常常逆向思考對你的需要 答案仍然是個問號
I often think oppositely about my needs, the answer remains a question mark.
當我見到你卻把一切都拋掉不再自尋煩惱
When I met you, I let go of everything and stopped worrying.
只想讓每一分一秒都很美妙
I just wanted to make every second wonderful.
於是我每一個動作都是配合你
Therefore, my every move matches yours.
我的心隨你牽引隨你歡喜而歡喜
My heart is pulled by you, happy when you're happy.
隨你愛隨你恨隨你一意孤行我都願意
Love me, hate me, or do as you please, I'm willing.
於是你每一個動作都被我臨摹
Therefore, I mimic your every move.
我的夢隨你擁有隨你哀愁而哀愁
My dreams are yours, sad when you're sad.
隨你癡隨你怨隨你漫天遨遊我不退縮
Be obsessed, resent, or wander aimlessly, I won't give up.
我已經到了老大不小的年齡 這事實一定要認清
I am no longer young, this fact must be clear.
我已經條條列舉衝動的下場 結果也夠讓我驚嚇
I have listed the consequences of impulsivity, and the results have frightened me.
當我見到你卻把一切都拋掉不再自尋煩惱
When I met you, I let go of everything and stopped worrying.
只想讓每一分一秒都很美妙
I just wanted to make every second wonderful






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.