姜濤 - Dear My Friend, - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 姜濤 - Dear My Friend,




Dear My Friend,
Dear My Friend,
聽到沒有 慶幸當天你在球場邂逅
Did I mention how grateful I am that we met on the court that day?
雨後哀愁 擔當我後援到最後
You supported me till the very end, even when I was down in the dumps.
從不講報酬
You never asked for anything in return.
單打獨鬥 世上只得你未懷疑我荒謬
In this world of loners, you're the only one who didn't think I was crazy.
季節急變 夏至未完便入秋
The seasons change so fast, summer's not even over and it's already fall.
走進平行宇宙
We've entered a parallel universe.
怎接受明日已經分開走
How can I accept that tomorrow we'll go our separate ways?
如果當初天空失去你的光芒
If your light had never shone in my sky,
人生將會獨處一個甚麼的地方
Where would I be, all alone in this world?
孩子的歲月輕狂 躲開世道瘋狂
In the recklessness of youth, we escaped the madness of the world.
那小小堡壘建造 這烏托邦
We built this utopia, our little fortress.
如果當天灰心不見你於身旁
If I had given up that day and you weren't there,
誰肯聽我任性宣洩任我沮喪 最壞時光
Who would listen to my tantrums and frustrations, in my darkest times?
總是你 會借我這對熟悉的肩膀
You're the one who always offers me your familiar shoulder to lean on.
情緒可亂放
I can let my emotions run wild with you.
當孤獨了 你樂觀的臉亦長留背後
Even when I'm alone, your optimistic face stays with me.
眼淚也乾涸但你自然是綠洲
My tears may dry up, but you're my eternal oasis.
給我能源似舊
You give me strength, like the brightest star in the loneliest night.
在孤島裡面燃亮最光的星斗
In this lonely island, you light up my world.
如果當初天空失去你的光芒
If your light had never shone in my sky,
人生將會獨處一個甚麼的地方
Where would I be, all alone in this world?
孩子的歲月輕狂 躲開世道瘋狂
In the recklessness of youth, we escaped the madness of the world.
你天空海闊 我任意闖 跟你亂闖
Your sky is vast, and I can roam free, exploring it with you.
你遠走後 現實中激鬥
After you left, I fought hard in the face of reality.
我沒有你的援手
I didn't have your support,
最難過總想起我們笑口
And in my toughest times, I remember our laughter.
能代你更勇敢的向前走
It gives me the courage to keep moving forward.
如果今天天空只見你的天堂
If I look up at the sky today and see only your paradise,
容許給我代你心跳活得很健康
Let me live on for you, with a beating heart.
煩擾中抱著希望 抵消每滴失望
In the midst of chaos, I'll hold onto hope, and let it wash away my despair.
有一天相約我們 找烏托邦
One day, we'll meet again, and find our utopia.
孩子風箏高飛 飛進記憶珍藏
Like a child's kite flying high, our memories are now precious treasures.
回憶的你是最親切 是最開朗
The memory of you is the warmest, the brightest.
我在模仿 一樣笑
I'm learning to smile like you,
我信你化作漫天的星座
I believe you've become a constellation in the vast expanse,
遙遠的在看
Watching over me from afar.





Writer(s): Ruo Ning Lin, Phil Lam


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.