姜育恒 - 最後一次等待 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 姜育恒 - 最後一次等待




最後一次等待
Last Time Waiting
最后一次等待
Last Time Waiting
你终于还是没来 虽然等到最后
You still didn't come in the end, although I waited till the very end,
我也好像懂了你的心情
I seem to have understood your feelings
于是开始在这小酒馆里
and so I started drinking in this small tavern,
独自地喝起酒来
drinking alone.
然而尽管此刻 你来 或者不来
Yet at this moment, you come or not come,
都无关等待
it doesn't matter to the wait,
但是你终于没来
but you still didn't come in the end.
我不免还是有些伤怀
I can't help but feel a little sad.
八年了吧 你还是你吗
It's been eight years, are you still the same?
说是想再看看你
I said I wanted to see you again,
其实只是想知道
but all I really wanted to know,
你过得好吗 你快乐吗
are you well? Are you happy?
因为你总是我这一生里
Because you have always been,
最初的爱人
the first love of my life.
下雨了 冬夜的雨
It's raining, winter rain,
听来就冷 还是再喝一杯吧
it sounds cold, I'll have another drink.
但是入口的酒
But the entrance to the bar,
却变成了往事
became the past.
一一地在我心头游走
Wandering around in my heart,
那一年如果不分开
if that year if we had not separated,
不知道今天 我们是不是相爱
I wonder if today we would be in love.
人生不能假设
Life cannot be presupposed
也无法重来
and cannot be redone.
也许 也许这样的安排最好
Maybe, perhaps, it's best this way.
夜深了 我也该走了
It's late, I should go.
而曾经属于我们的青春
And the youth that once belonged to us,
也要离开
the hate, the love, must also leave
在你我的人生
my life.
今夜的等待
Tonight's waiting,
将是最后一次的等待
will be the last time of waiting.
不来也好
It's better that you didn't come.
真的 不来也好...
Really, it's better that you didn't come...
真的 不来也好...
Really, it's better that you didn't come...
Mp3man
Mp3man






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.