姜育恒 - 相爱都难 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 姜育恒 - 相爱都难




相爱都难
It Is Hard To Fall In Love
相爱都难
It is hard to fall in love
树叶被岁月催黄的时候
When the leaves start to turn yellow with the age
心情的故事刻在眉头
The story of the feeling is engraved on my forehead
吞下的每一杯都是苦涩的酒
Every cup I swallowed is bitter wine
只想酒后有一双安抚的手
I just want a pair of soothing hands after drinking
曾经为了爱疯狂的追求
I used to pursue love madly
如今为了爱学会了等候
Now I have learned to wait for love
想你的每一天 我让思绪停留
Every day I miss you, I let my thoughts stop
问自己是否还有全力温柔
I ask myself if I still have all the tenderness
我们还要在朦胧中面对面去相视多少秋
How many autumns do we have to face each other in the mist
为何一定要让深情藏匿在彼此背后
Why do we have to hide our deep affection behind each other
你在黑夜里伸出的手
Your hand reaching out in the dark
轻抚我无言的愁
Gently soothes my voiceless sorrow
这是期待已久的温柔
Is this the long-awaited tenderness
还是无法愈合的伤口
Or a wound that cannot be healed
我们还要在朦胧中面对面去相视多少秋
How many more autumns will we meet again in the mist?
为何一定要让深情藏匿在彼此背后
Why do you insist on hiding your love so deeply, my dear?
你在黑夜里伸出的手
Your hand reaching out to me in the darkness,
轻抚我无言的愁
Gently caresses my silent worries.
这是期待已久的温柔
Is this the long-awaited tenderness,
还是无法愈合的伤口
Or a wound that can never fully heal?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.