Yanzi Sun - 是時候 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Yanzi Sun - 是時候




是時候
It's Time
害怕看見 你驟變的臉
I'm afraid to see your face change.
也不想理解 失溫的語言
I don't want to understand your chilling words.
是時候 該轉身就走
It's time to turn and leave.
從此放棄我們渴望的永久
Give up on our desire for permanence.
不想承認 你還出現夢中
I don't want to admit that you still appear in my dreams.
溫暖安慰我
Comforting me with your warmth.
即使一秒鐘 也難承受
Even for a second, it's hard to bear.
我多恨自己輕易地放開手
I hate myself for letting go so easily.
以為能承受 還能從容不迫
I thought I could handle it and remain calm.
堅強不是我 想要的解脫
Strength is not the release I want.
假裝能好好過
Pretending to be fine.
害怕察覺 你分心的眼
I'm afraid to notice your distracted gaze.
不想再爭辯 你說的謊言
I don't want to argue with your lies anymore.
是時候 就放手 誰能夠
It's time to let go. Who can?
我多恨自己就這樣讓你走
I hate myself for letting you go like this.
以為很灑脫 以為這是溫柔
Thinking I was being cool, thinking I was being gentle.
卻忘了你和我 一樣的脆弱
But I forgot that you're as fragile as I am.
一樣的難過
Equally sad.
多希望自己就這樣鬆開手
I wish I could just let go like this.
一切很灑脫 好好看著你走
Be cool about everything, watch you go.
堅強該是我 給你的自由
Strength should be the freedom I give you.
還能做什麼
What else can I do?





Writer(s): Yow Shann Giang, 鐘 ジョウ依, 鐘 ジョウ依


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.