孫耀威 - 寂寞殺死人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 孫耀威 - 寂寞殺死人




寂寞殺死人
Deserted to death
孤单怎去忍 身体软弱到需要温暖需要安稳最需要别人
How can I bear loneliness? My body is weak, I need warmth. I need stability. I especially need someone else.
灵欲全被拘禁 魔鬼压着我压力太大节目太闷要一种兴奋
My mind and desires are tortured. The devil is pressuring me. The pressure is too great. The show is too boring. I need something exciting.
骤眼的时间霓虹光管里孤单地发亮心却是暗
In the blink of an eye, the neon lights shine alone in the dark.
日忙夜忙做人为求什么
What's the point of being busy all day and all night?
半夜缺乏节目我又要一个渡过 很久已没拍拖
I'm bored in the middle of the night, and I need someone to spend time with. I haven't had a girlfriend for a long time.
为何旧时熟人越来越疏
Why are my old friends becoming more and more distant?
约会别人别人伴随伴侣对着坐 好心陪我
When I date someone, they are always with their partner. They are just accompanying me.
我去卑躬屈膝拥抱路人
I have to grovel and hug strangers.
无奈这样乞讨都罪过
Begging like this is a sin.
孤单怎去忍 身体软弱到需要温暖需要安稳最需要别人
How can I bear loneliness? My body is weak, I need warmth. I need stability. I especially need someone else.
灵欲全被拘禁 魔鬼压着我压力太大节目太闷要一种兴奋
My mind and desires are tortured. The devil is pressuring me. The pressure is too great. The show is too boring. I need something exciting.
骤眼的时间霓虹光管里孤单地发亮心却是
In the blink of an eye, the neon lights shine alone in the dark, but my heart is in darkness.
当接替都要向下陷 悲观者只有怪命运
When everything goes down, a pessimist can only blame fate.
当身体充满了寂寞 会较白蚁低等
When the body is filled with loneliness, it becomes lower than an ant.
谁话过爱是残忍 有毒甜品 亦胜于从没有别人爱恨
Who said that love is cruel? It's a poisonous dessert, but it's better than no one's love. Love and hate are the same.
孤单怎去忍 迫得我学会不理身世不怕卑劣爱一个坏人
How can I bear loneliness? I have to learn to ignore my family and background, to fall in love with a bad man.
残酷还是兴奋 即使有日我会被背叛被撇下也多么吸引
Cruel or exciting? Even if I'm betrayed and abandoned someday, it's still so attractive.
亦胜于去到无人荒岛里将寂寞身躯都抱着吻
It's better than going to a deserted island and kissing my lonely body.
做人做人做人为求什么 我在慰问我
What's the point of being a human being? I'm asking myself.
对着镜内说话有没有帮助 恋爱都享受折磨
Does it help to talk to yourself in the mirror? I enjoy the torment of love.





Writer(s): Ruo Ning Lin, Kin Cheung Pong, Dennie Wong, Dan Yi Huang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.