孫耀威 - 最後最後 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 孫耀威 - 最後最後




最後最後
Last, Last
得知生命剩下六十秒 如何和你將感觸發表
Knowing I only have sixty seconds left, how can I express my feelings to you?
擔心一開口說已雲散煙消
I'm afraid the words will just disappear once I open my mouth.
當初執著剩下誤會了 遺言提到 你特別重要
In the past, I was too stubborn and left nothing but misunderstandings. In my last words, I have to say that you are the most important one.
無奈講得比較少 真可惜我們時間沒法停頓了
It's such a pity that I didn't say it more. I wish I could stop time.
最後最後 今生不想只帶後悔走
Last, last, I don't want to leave with only regrets.
最後我們 堆積一堆秘密而腐臭
Last, we let a pile of secrets rot between us.
今日發現人生衝入盡頭 以後沒然後
Today, I've come to realize that life is coming to an end. There is no more after this.
最後最後 不哼一聲給你讓我走
Last, last, let me leave without a sound.
最後我們 幾多說話滯留眼眸
Last, we have so many words stuck in our eyes.
道謝只可擺進靈柩裡內疚
My gratitude can only be placed in my coffin. My guilt will remain.
分開一幕逐漸地步近 原來才有坦率的勇敢
The scene of our separation gradually draws near. It seems that only in the face of death can we find the courage to be honest.
一聲不捨得你最後最衷心 醫生怎樣治癒舊病困
My sincere apologies to you, my last, my most heartfelt. How can a doctor cure an old heartache?
從前埋怨說話特別狠 離別至坦白慰問
In the past, I often said hurtful things. Now that we are facing our separation, I feel compelled to be honest.
真可惜這份誠意略帶無力感
It's a pity that this sincerity comes with a sense of helplessness.
最後最後 今生不想只帶後悔走
Last, last, I don't want to leave with only regrets.
最後我們 堆積一堆秘密而腐臭
Last, we let a pile of secrets rot between us.
今日到達人生關係盡頭 至喋喋不休
Today, we've reached the end of our relationship. There is no more need for words.
最後最後 不哼一聲給你讓我走
Last, last, let me leave without a sound.
最後我們 幾多說話滯留眼眸
Last, we have so many words stuck in our eyes.
活著只得一秒難再有藉口
With one second left to live, there are no more excuses.
要說的對不起 再沒避忌
I must say I'm sorry, without holding back.
要說感激 也沒避忌
I must express my gratitude.
道別一開聲講方會發現痛悲
Saying goodbye would reveal the pain.
怎麼要接近限期 才自覺已失了轉機
Why is it that only when we face the end do we realize we've lost our chance?
最後最後 今生不想只帶後悔走
Last, last, I don't want to leave with only regrets.
最後我們 可否攤開秘密來自救
Last, can we expose our secrets to save ourselves?
生命計劃長短每天等候 遺憾在背後
Life can be short or long. Regrets always wait in the shadows.
最後最後 真的開口醜也未算醜
Last, last, it's not ugly to speak your mind.
最後我們 今天以後並無以後
Last, after today, there is no more after.
道謝不可擺進靈柩裡內疚
My gratitude will no longer remain in my coffin as guilt.
靜靜的返天國難過沒有
As I quietly return to heaven, there will be no sadness.





Writer(s): Ruo Ning Lin, Yao Wei Sun


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.