孫盛希 - 另一個結局 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 孫盛希 - 另一個結局




另一個結局
Another Ending
行李 收走了
My bags are packed
牙刷 卻忘了
But I forgot my toothbrush
離開你 忘記你 可以
I can leave you and forget you
只要是你真的願意
If that's what you really want
我會相信 你飛到天堂去
I'll believe that you've flown to heaven
你會很靠近星星 然後摸得到雲
Where you'll be close to the stars and able to touch the clouds
能不能留下彼此美好的回憶
Can we keep the good memories of each other?
假如生活沒有你 會不會有人代替
If you're not in my life, will someone else take your place?
這樣的故事是另一個結局
This story would be a different ending
這個沒有你的另一個命運
This fate without you
寂寞 練習中
I'm practicing being lonely
孤單 我習慣了
I'm used to being alone
在這裡沒有你 可以
I can be here without you
只要是我願意相信
If only I believe
每次感情 都是一次成長
Every relationship is a chance to grow
你會很靠近星星 然後摸得到雲
You'll be close to the stars and able to touch the clouds
能不能留下彼此美好的回憶
Can we keep the good memories of each other?
假如生活沒有你 會不會有人代替
If you're not in my life, will someone else take your place?
這樣的故事是另一個結局
This story would be a different ending
這個沒有你的另一個命運
This fate without you
把指針 從心歸零
Reset my heart to zero
心情是否也跟著放晴
Will my mood also clear up?
隨著風 去飛行
Fly with the wind
愛過你已經足夠 各自放手後
It's enough that I've loved you, after we let go
Move On Move On 誰也不許再等候
Move On Move On no one should wait any longer
星空下那次約定
That promise we made under the stars
今後名字都放在心裡
From now on, our names will be kept in our hearts
親愛的我知道你已經遠離
My dear, I know you're far away
我答應你會勇敢的愛自己
I promise you I'll be brave and love myself






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.