孫子涵 - 想做回Bad Boy - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 孫子涵 - 想做回Bad Boy




想做回Bad Boy
Wanna Be Bad Boy
Hi Girl们能借我个火吗
Hi, Girl, can I get a light off you?
不是要点烟 只想点燃这寂寞
Not to smoke, but to light my loneliness.
别对你给我的烟
Don't give me your cigarette.
I dont want我只愿聊个天
I don't want it, I just want to chat.
我的girl已经和人好了
My girl is already with another,
有了新的选择
She has made a new choice.
我却在这跟你聊天
And here I am, chatting with you.
年轻人你怎莫了
What's wrong, young man?
看来不太好过
You don't look too good.
还不如别再担心明天
Why not just stop worrying about tomorrow?
想做回Bad boy 想做回bad boy
Wanna be a Bad Boy, Wanna be a Bad Boy.
不用管任何人只管自己快乐
I don't need you to mind my business, I just want to be happy.
我做什么对 做什莫不对
You can't tell me what to do or what not to do.
谁都别再给我原则
Stop giving me your rules.
想做回Bad boy 想做回bad boy
Wanna be a Bad Boy, Wanna be a Bad Boy.
连的姿势都被别人定格
Even the way I walk is dictated by others.
让我怎末活 就这莫苟活
How can I live like this? I'm just living in misery.
我那个时侯不好惹
I used to be so carefree.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.