孫子涵 - 初衷模樣 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 孫子涵 - 初衷模樣




初衷模樣
My Beginning Mind
孙子涵
Sun Zihan
初衷模样
My Beginning Mind
灯火怎敢期望比太阳明亮
How can a lamp dare to expect to be brighter than the sun?
照不亮世界 照亮同窗也好
It can't light up the world, but it can light up a classmate as well.
心可以比天高 幻想可以到远方
The heart can be as high as the sky, and fantasies can reach far away.
但这身躯相对万物 恒定渺小
But this body is so small compared to everything else.
是否拥有够多就能够快乐
If you have enough will you be happy?
是否因饿过就吃到吐才好
If you have starved will you eat until you vomit?
任你行 行在路上 可否就能通天堂
No matter how much you walk, can you reach heaven?
我盼著远方 盼著远方 盼到我们都变老
I long for the distance, long for the distance, long for us to grow old.
何时开始不停奔跑 何时开始不停想要
When did I start running without stopping? When did I start wanting without stopping?
何时把巧遇的幸福都当成必要
When did I start taking the happiness of a chance encounter for granted?
何时懒得看今天多好 何时起丢掉了微笑
When did I become too lazy to see how good today is? When did I lose my smile?
何时能记起当时那些初衷的模样
When will I remember the original appearance of those beginnings?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.