孫子涵 - 把我還給我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 孫子涵 - 把我還給我




把我還給我
Give Me Back Myself
两个人住在一起
Two people can live together
但最好东西都自己保管
But it's best to keep most of your belongings to yourself
免得到分手时
So that when the breakup comes
有东西忘了还得再去拿
And you've forgotten something, you won't have to go back and get it
你总是会怕我太过健忘
You're always afraid that I'm too forgetful
丢东西后不愿陪我心烦
And that if I lose something, I'll be upset with you
所以我重要的东西都放在你那儿保管
That's why I keep all of my important things at your place
算了别再躲了
Come on, don't hide
再不舍也不差最后一面
No matter how reluctant, we can't avoid a final meeting
虽不能再拥抱
Even if we can't hug again
但怎说还称得上是朋友
How can we still say that we're friends?
你还给我身份证信用卡
Give me back my ID card and credit card
是不是还差了点什么
Is there anything else that you've forgotten?
想了好久好久
I thought and thought for a long time,
我才明白还差什么
And I finally figured out what it was that I was missing
能不能在离开时把我自己也都还给我
When you leave, can you also return to me?
我本不想太依赖谁
I never wanted to become too dependent on you,
我也刚习惯了有你缠我的生活
And I'm just getting used to living my life with you by my side
当然我也不会煽情到再抱住你求你别走
Of course, I wouldn't be so emotional as to hug you and beg you to stay.
你知道有些话拆穿就会变尴尬
You know that some things, once they're said out loud, can ruin the atmosphere
说拥有过就值得
You said that it's worth it if we've had each other
我们都误以为有所收获
We both mistakenly thought that we'd gained something
谢谢这段路有你的陪伴
Thank you for your companionship along this journey
这口吻像是朋友
My tone is like that of a friend
这两个人的晚餐好沉默
This meal for two is so silent
倒是还有些话想要说
But there are still some things that I want to say
想了好久好久
I thought and thought for a long time,
却说了句祝你快乐
But all I said was "I wish you happiness."
能不能在离开时把我自己也都还给我
When you leave, can you also return to me?
我本不想太依赖谁
I never wanted to become too dependent on you,
我也刚习惯了有你缠我的生活
And I'm just getting used to living my life with you by my side
当然我也不会煽情到再抱住你求你别走
Of course, I wouldn't be so emotional as to hug you and beg you to stay.
你知道有些话拆穿就会变尴尬
You know that some things, once they're said out loud, can ruin the atmosphere
能不能在离开时把我回忆全都还给我
When you leave, can you return my memories?
我不想有太多瓜葛
I don't want to have too many entanglements.
给你的祝愿也算得上是真心的
My good wishes for you are sincere
当然人生的艰难已经让我渐渐习惯沉默
Of course, the hardships of life have taught me to be more quiet
有些话真的没有必要非得拆穿
Some things really don't need to be said out loud






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.