孫子涵 - 最近還好麼 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 孫子涵 - 最近還好麼




最近還好麼
Are you doing alright lately?
孫子涵-最近還好嗎
Sun Zihan Are You Doing Alright Lately?
我想要逃離 那尖銳聲
I want to escape that piercing voice
每個人都在勸我別再執著
Everyone's urging me to let go of my stubbornness
以前那愛著你那血紅的心
That blood-red heart that used to love you
已經被時間 耗成灰燼
Has been worn down to ashes by time
我的世界裡 被切斷了過去
My world has been cut off from the past
看不到未來 看不到結局
I can't see the future, I can’t see the end
我的世界裡 聽不到你的回音
I can't hear your echo in my world anymore
內心裡的陰 久未放晴
The darkness in my heart has yet to lift
你最近還好麼 還會想起我麼
Are you doing alright lately? Do you still think of me?
在我的世界裡 你依然還在那裏
You're still there in my world
你最近還好麼 還會想起我麼
Are you doing alright lately? Do you still think of me?
是否會微笑面對過去
Will you face the past with a smile?
你最近還好麼 還會想起我麼
Are you doing alright lately? Do you still think of me?
在偶爾寂寞裡 突然就心痛了
In my occasional loneliness, my heart suddenly aches
你最近還好麼 還會想起我麼
Are you doing alright lately? Do you still think of me?
我已經做好準備忘記
I've prepared myself to forget






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.