孫子涵 - 約定好的 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 孫子涵 - 約定好的




約定好的
The Agreement
给不了陪伴 破坏的是安全感
I couldn't provide you with my presence, which destroyed your sense of security.
变冷漠的人 会把委屈列成清单
The one who became indifferent would list out the grievances.
逢人细数伤感 证明分开有多应该
Counting up the sorrows to others, as proof that we should've broken up.
不知从何时起 我们的爱越来越淡
Not sure since when, our love has been fading away.
刚牵手的时候 有走到最后的勇敢
When we first held hands, we had the courage to go till the end.
想分手又不缺理由
I wanted to break up but I didn't lack reasons.
约定好的 你却当作没说过
The agreement we made, you pretended it was never spoken.
你说放我拼搏 想被我保护着
You said you let me go to work hard, wanting to be protected by me.
你说等我 练就降龙十八掌
You said you'd wait for me to master the Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms.
就有资格带你流浪
Then I'd be qualified to take you wandering.
我本来就孤单再多一点没什么
I was lonely to begin with, so a bit more loneliness doesn't matter.
懒得吃早餐 贪黑看电影没人管
Too lazy to have breakfast, staying up late to watch movies, no one to nag me.
虽然好久没有 你嘟嘴在旁数落我
Even though it's been a long time since you pouted and nagged me,
才明了我一直难过
I only realized now that I had been feeling down.
约定好的 你却当作没说过
The agreement we made, you pretended it was never spoken.
你说放我拼搏 你会乖乖等我
You said you let me go to work hard, you would obediently wait for me.
你说等我 练就降龙十八掌
You said you'd wait for me to master the Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms.
就有资格带你流浪
Then I'd be qualified to take you wandering.
你说你喜欢有理想的男孩
You said you liked ambitious boys,
还要能够能够像郭靖可靠实在
And he must be reliable and honest like Guo Jing.
我开始努力开始拼搏不管多难
I started to work hard and fight, no matter how difficult it was.
想到有天能保护你就变得勇敢
Thinking of the day when I could protect you, I became brave.
当我不再是一个简单的宅男
When I was no longer a simple homebody,
你要分手的理由是我没给陪伴
The reason you wanted to break up was because I didn't give you companionship.
约定好的 你却当作没说过
The agreement we made, you pretended it was never spoken.
你说放我拼搏 你也说离开我
You said you let me go to work hard, you also said you were leaving me.
你说等我 练就降龙十八掌
You said you'd wait for me to master the Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms.
你已经不再想流浪
You no longer wanted to wander.
未完的情节 当倒带重新再看
The unfinished story, when rewound and watched again,
当年嘴里的梦 像预期一样好吗
Were the dreams we talked about as good as expected?
为何我努力的努力的变成另个人
Why did I work hard and become someone else?
最后你却又喜欢上一个
In the end, you liked someone else again.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.