孫耀威 - 仍然喜歡你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 孫耀威 - 仍然喜歡你




仍然喜歡你
Still Like You
天真的戀愛為何留傷悲
Why did such a naive love leave such a sad memory?
再扮作瀟灑拋下這個你
I can pretend to be carefree and abandon you
我話過一切逝去似煙飛
I said everything passed like smoke
沒有一些能記起
And nothing is remembered.
# 癡心的感覺為何難心死
# Why is a wistful feeling so heart-wrenching?
世上也不只得剩下一個你
There isn't only one of you in the world
卻沒有想與別個再一起
But I have no desire to be with anyone else
是固執不息不停去追
I continue to stubbornly chase after you.
如何直說仍然喜歡你
How can I say I still like you directly?
相處若已經全無新驚喜
If there's no longer any excitement in our relationship.
我願能共你從頭再愛過
I wish we could start over
從頭送你熱烈被愛滋味
Start giving you the feeling of being loved fervently.
如何直說仍然喜歡你
How can I say I still like you directly?
都似沒法可能重新在一起
It seems impossible that we can be together again.
要是年月裡 能忘記過去
If I could forget the past,
為何你像是並未有別離
Why is it that you feel like you never left.
當初的一切 熱情仍勾起
Our initial passion still stirs my heart
要是再挑選 都願戀上你
If I had to choose again, I'd still love you.
我沒法擺脫 是每串空虛
I can't get rid of the emptiness.
在我心底 難逃避受
It's hard to avoid deep down.





Writer(s): Guang Rong Chen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.