孫露 - 一天一万年 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 孫露 - 一天一万年




一天一万年
A Day, Ten Thousand Years
不敢在夜里想你 想到人无法入睡
I dare not think of you at night, for it keeps me awake.
看着镜子里的脸 颓废却挂着眼泪
Looking in the mirror, I see a haggard face streaked with tears.
分明痛了 又忍不住笑了
It hurts so much, but I can't help but smile.
好好试着让自己贪杯 试着摇啊晃啊一整夜
I try to drown my sorrows in drink, to dance and sway the night away.
以为将自己弄得很累 老天就不会让你出现
I thought that if I exhausted myself, I could keep you out of my mind.
我想你的每一天 强过在人间的一万年
Every day I spend thinking of you is worth more to me than ten thousand years on earth.
我疾飞几千几万个光年 寻找一个叫永远的终点
I have traveled thousands of light years, searching for an endless destination.
我想你的每一天 强过在人间的一万年
Every day I spend thinking of you is worth more to me than ten thousand years on earth.
我流浪在春来秋去之间 却将整个寒冬塞进了心里面
I wander through the changing seasons, but I carry the cold of winter in my heart.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.