孫露 - 下辈子不做女人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 孫露 - 下辈子不做女人




下辈子不做女人
I Don't Want to Be a Woman in the Next Life
夜深深 却不能再体会你的温存
The night is late, but I can no longer feel your warmth
风阵阵 我关上了那扇爱的心门
The wind is blowing, and I've closed the door to love
曾以为 我们 爱能够永恒
I once thought that our love would last forever
却原来 你的谎言欺骗了我的心
But it turns out that your lies deceived my heart
情真真 我曾经为你而乱了分寸
My love was so real, I lost my mind for you
泪纷纷 为什么受伤的总是女人
Tears fall, why are women always the ones who get hurt?
爱上你 是我天生的愚蠢
Falling in love with you was my innate stupidity
你的爱给我留下深深的伤痕
Your love has left me with deep scars
是不是男人都有一颗善变的心
Do all men have fickle hearts?
是不是男人的心很残忍
Are men's hearts so cruel?
你的吻还残留在我的唇
Your kiss still lingers on my lips
我却不是你最爱的人
But I'm not the one you love the most
是不是女人对爱总是一往情深
Do women always love with such depth and devotion?
是不是女人都太过天真
Are women always too naive?
也许我们真的没有缘分
Perhaps we were never meant to be
我祈求下辈子 不做女人
I pray that in my next life, I will not be a woman
李奎
Li Kui






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.