孫露 - 恋人爱人离开我的人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 孫露 - 恋人爱人离开我的人




恋人爱人离开我的人
Lover, Beloved, You're the One Who Left Me
恋人爱人离开我的人
Lover, beloved, you're the one who left me,
不太习惯叫我自己
I'm not used to calling myself
张开口将你挽留
Opened my mouth to keep you,
不愿放开我的手让你走
Didn't want to let go of my hand and let you walk away.
爱情像人家说的话
Love is like people say,
好多花儿它不常开
Many flowers don't bloom often,
冷清的街陌生的人
Desolate streets, unfamiliar faces,
凋谢的花是你
You are the withered flower.
夜那么黑星星那么多
The night is so dark, the stars are so numerous,
你是哪一颗
Which one are you?
模模糊糊闪烁不定
Dimly flickering,
是你的背影
Your back view,
爱情像人家说的话
Love is like people say,
美丽的梦最容易醒
Beautiful dreams are the easiest to wake up from,
失眠的夜寂寞的人
Sleepless nights, lonely people,
孤单的自己
My lonely self.
昨天是我的恋人
Yesterday you were my lover,
今天是我的爱人
Today you are my beloved,
明天是离开我的人
Tomorrow you'll be the one who left me.
想你想的比天还长
Thinking of you, my thoughts stretch longer than the sky,
是谁伤了谁的心
Who hurt whose heart?
昨天是我的恋人
Yesterday you were my lover,
今天是我的爱人
Today you are my beloved,
明天是离开我的人
Tomorrow you'll be the one who left me.
爱你爱的比地更久
Loving you, my love is deeper than the earth,
是谁伤了谁的情
Who hurt whose emotions?
是你是我
You or me?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.