容祖兒 - 28个我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

28个我 - 容祖兒traduction en anglais




28个我
28 of Me
(天真声)(我边系唱歌�, 我只系一个永远都唔想毕业? 中学女生次嘛...)
(Innocent voice)(What I'm about to sing about, I'm just a naive high school girl who never wants to graduate.)
(恶女声)(中学女生有咁精咁识做人咩? 我系一个不择手段各上爬? 坏女人...)
(Wicked voice)(Is a naive high school girl really that naive and worldly? I'm a ruthless woman who's willing to do all it takes to climb the corporate ladder.)
(八婆)(而且系傻既, 讲亲笑话都唔好笑?)
(Gossip)(And she's also really dumb, none of her jokes are funny.)
(Cool声)(仲成日得罪人, 哈哈哈...)
(Cool voice)(She also always offends people, hahaha...)
话我知 到底边个至系我
Let me know, in the end, who I really am.
真心个句 点会都讲错
I keep saying the wrong thing, how can that be true?
话我知 我有无做过
Tell me, have I done anything wrong?
菲林好似 几格失去?
Is it like a few frames of film that have been lost?
(惨情)(我要养家, 我要令妈咪同细佬生活得好?)
(Desperate)(I have to support my family, I have to give my mom and younger brother a good life.)
(醒目)(咪住, 仲要shopping 同埋买好多?)
(Savvy)(Wait, hold on, I have to go shopping and buy a lot of stuff, too.)
(刻薄)(...而唔着)
(Sarcastic)(... but not wear it.)
(正气)(我仲要�好多个奖..., 我仲想讲呢, 其实我都有灰暗嘅一面)
(Righteous)(I also have to win a lot of awards..., I actually want to say, I also have a dark side.)
(粗鲁)(喂! 我几时布咁讲过呀? 你边位呀? 你做乜喺度讲嘢呀?)
(Rude)(Hey! When did I ever say that? Who are you? What are you doing talking here?)
(可怜)(你唔好虾吓我呀, 我净系识玩miffy咋)
(Pitiful)(Don't bully me, I only know how to play with Miffy.)
(凶恶)(咁你又喺度乱up? 未死过呀?)
(Vicious)(So you're just going to make up stuff? Do you have a death wish?)
(和事老)(一人少句, 一人少句啦, 家和就万事兴, 家衰呢...)
(Peacemaker)(Everyone say less, everyone say less, a harmonious family is a prosperous family, a broken family is...)
话我知 到底边个至系我
Let me know, in the end, who I really am.
影亲相我 边似边鬼个
Whose face do I resemble when I take my photo, I look like a ghost or a monster.
话我知 有边位控制住我
Tell me, who is in control of me?
咁点解我 有时唔识我
Why do I feel like there are times when I don't even know myself?
四个八个 我嘅身分太多
Four or eight, I have too many identities
成日喝我 驳我 我驾驶室里 一向都满座
They always scold me and defy me, the driver's seat in me is always full.
爱我 杀我 有两帮想驳火
Love me or kill me, there are two gangs that want to fight
和事老亦有七个 又计过
The peacemakers also number seven, I've counted
十四个 廿八个 我嘅身分太多
Fourteen, twenty-eight, I have too many identities
成日喝我 驳我 我驾驶室里 一向都满座
They always scold me and defy me, the driver's seat in me is always full.
爱我 杀我 有两帮想驳火
Love me or kill me, there are two gangs that want to fight
和事老亦有七个 又计过
The peacemakers also number seven, I've counted
计错计过 我角色分野多
Hey, I've counted wrong, my roles are too diverse.
同步 赞我 笑我...
In sync, some praise me, some laugh at me...
撑我 跣我 性格天天变多
Some support me, some trip me up, my personality is ever-changing.
其实身体我只不过一个
But in reality, there is only one of me in this body.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.