容祖兒 - 再見我的初戀 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 容祖兒 - 再見我的初戀 (Live)




再見我的初戀 (Live)
Farewell my First Love (Live)
再見 我的初戀跟你一起也不枉 未曾乘風出海怎破浪
Farewell my first love, it wasn't in vain to be with you. How can one break waves without sailing out to sea?
過去 每幅風景請你隨時拿著看 別忘記你我要繼續盛放
The past, every view, please feel free to look at them. Don't forget, you and I must continue to bloom.
為了有太多青春 才日夜換期望
Because we have so much youth, we exchange our expectations day and night.
用有限寶貴時光換無限神往 曾為你神往 亦要落堂
Using the finite precious time to exchange for infinite admiration, I used to admire you; now it's time for me to step down.
明年就約在旗桿快到先等 溫情十秒內重頭熱身
Next year let's meet at the flagpole first and wait, to rekindle the passion within ten warm seconds.
但領會更深 而眼界更大 願我們各有玩伴同行
But my understanding is deeper, and my horizons are wider. I wish we both have companions to accompany us.
明年再約定誰先碰上知心 講明別妒忌懷恨在心
Next year let's decide who will meet the confidant first. Let's make it clear, don't be jealous or resentful.
用更亮笑聲 留更美印象 為你朋友慶幸
Use an even brighter laughter to leave a more beautiful impression. I'm happy for you, my friend.
若你 太愛以前的印象 望著二人幅相
If you love the old impression too much, look at the picture of the two of us.
願你 會叫這個我更漂亮
I hope you'll say I'm even prettier now.
再見 我的初戀跟你一起也不枉 未曾乘風出海怎破浪
Farewell my first love, it wasn't in vain to be with you. How can one break waves without sailing out to sea?
你我 太多青春可以留來明日看 但微笑要帶眼淚才耐看
You and I have so much youth we can leave for tomorrow, but a smile must be accompanied by tears to be lasting.





Writer(s): Wai Man Leung, Fai Young Chan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.