容祖兒 - 幸福不急 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 容祖兒 - 幸福不急




幸福不急
Happiness Can't Be Rushed
之前搬家 舊紙箱 發現初戀寄的 聖誕卡
When I moved, I found a Christmas card from my first lover in an old box.
歪歪斜斜 的字跡 現在看了還會 感動吧
His handwriting is crooked and messy, but it still brings a smile to my face.
那年迷的 偶像 應該 早娶了新娘
The idol I was obsessed with all those years ago has probably gotten married by now.
時間把記憶 藏在哪 快忘了 當時的 願望
Time has hidden away the memories, I almost forgot my old wishes.
前任突然 連絡上 訊息該回什麼 才恰當
My ex suddenly got in touch, I wonder what the right response is.
閨蜜大喜 又一次 被大夥拱上台 接捧花
A friend is getting married, and yet again I'm being urged to catch the bouquet.
下班 卸完了妝 窩在 客廳的沙發
When I get home from work and get out of my makeup,
趁男友熟睡 的空檔 把日劇 的進度 趕上
I curl up on the couch and catch up on my Japanese dramas while my boyfriend sleeps.
幸福 不是他講講 不是我想想 就能開出一朵花
Happiness is not something you can talk about or think about, and then it blooms.
從轟轟烈烈 到平平淡淡 到底該怎樣
From the passionate to the mundane, I wonder how it all happened.
讓我再闖闖 痛快哭幾場 還不太晚吧
Let me just keep living, cry my heart out. It's not too late.
慢慢想 別匆忙 別怕
Take your time, don't rush, and don't be afraid.
我的寵物 幾歲了 還沒心理準備 失去牠
My pet is getting older, I'm not ready to lose him yet.
深夜地鐵 那少女 笑得跟我從前 很相像
On the late-night subway, a young woman smiles just like I used to.
習慣 聽見稱讚 總被 鼓勵要堅強
I'm used to hearing praise, I'm always told to stay strong.
究竟誰選擇 說真話 我們都 不想要 長大
But who's telling the truth? We both don't want to grow up.
幸福 不是他嚷嚷 不是我讓讓 就能妥協出解答
Happiness is not something you can demand or compromise on.
從模模糊糊 到清清楚楚 到底會怎樣
From the blurry to the crystal clear, I wonder what will become of it all.
讓我再逛逛 世界那麼大 還有時間吧
Let me travel some more, the world is so big, there's still time.
慢慢想 這輩子 還很長
Take your time, there's still a long way to go.
幸福 不是他講講 不是我想想 就能開出一朵花
Happiness is not something you can talk about or think about, and then it blooms.
從轟轟烈烈 到平平淡淡 到底該怎樣
From the passionate to the mundane, I wonder how it all happened.
讓我再闖闖 痛快哭幾場 還不太晚吧
Let me just keep living, cry my heart out. It's not too late.
慢慢想 別匆忙 別怕
Take your time, don't rush, and don't be afraid.





Writer(s): 李荣浩, 葛大为, 郭一凡


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.