Joey Yung - 我杯茶 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction en anglais Joey Yung - 我杯茶 (Live)




我杯茶 (Live)
My Cup of Tea (Live)
還是年輕的花 多姿多采的戀上每個他
Like a young flower in bloom, I fell for every man who came my way.
隨著年資增加 風乾一臉風雅
But as the years went by, my heart became more refined.
拿熱茶沖開它 將青春的怯都喝下
I brewed a cup of hot tea to shed my youthful fears.
時間自會淡化多少創疤
Time has a way of healing old wounds.
重踏繁囂的街 終於可清醒想到每個他
Walking down the bustling streets, I finally see each man for who he really is.
辛酸的苦水有助人消化
The bitter water of disappointment helps me to let go.
給他聲音灌醉令我豁出去 情人內在容易被美化
His words intoxicated me, making me lose all sense of reason. Lovers are so easily idealized.
瀟灑的印象能永久嗎
But can that dashing image last forever?
還需感慨甚麼 曾經擁有幾段情
Why bother lamenting the past? I've had my share of lovers.
難堪總有過 每段濃和淡喝一杯便過
There have been moments of embarrassment, but with each sip, I let go of both the sweet and the bitter.
流過段段激情 情感蒸發了領會年青的錯
Through my passionate experiences, I've learned the mistakes of my youth.
答謝別人來過 以感情犯錯
I'm grateful for the lessons I've learned, even if they came at the cost of heartbreak.
忘掉繁囂的街 終於可找到杯裡這個家
I've left the bustling streets behind, and finally found my home in this cup.
青花跟紫砂也造型清雅
The blue and white porcelain and the purple clay are both elegant and simple.
新生活很美滿在我客廳裡 回味段段緣份在變化
身份可放下忘記牽掛
My new life is rich and fulfilling. As I sit in my living room, I reflect on the changing nature of love.
I can let go of my identity and forget my worries.
還需感慨甚麼 曾經擁有幾段情
難堪總有過 每段濃和淡喝一杯便過
Why bother lamenting the past? I've had my share of lovers.
流過段段激情 情感蒸發了領會年青的錯
There have been moments of embarrassment, but with each sip, I let go of both the sweet and the bitter.
答謝別人來過 以感情犯錯
Through my passionate experiences, I've learned the mistakes of my youth.
I'm grateful for the lessons I've learned, even if they came at the cost of heartbreak.
甘甘苦苦的相親相愛後來又如何
能逐年逐年沉澱過 沒有煙沒有火留下我
The bitter and sweet moments of love, what became of them in the end?
They settled down over the years, leaving me without flame or ember.
回憶中有甚麼 曾經擁有都動人
和我慶祝過 往日情人節至少感動過
What remains in my memories? The touch of those I once held dear.
流過段段激情 留不低每個亦能留低一課
Those Valentine's Days we shared, at least they moved my heart.
眼淚未曾流過 我怎明白我
Through the passionate moments we shared, I've learned from each one.
I've never shed a tear, so how can I understand myself?
快樂混和難過 這杯茶是我
Joy and sorrow intertwine, this cup of tea is me.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.