Joey Yung - 煙霞 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Joey Yung - 煙霞 (Live)




煙霞 (Live)
Smoke (Live)
你怎麼會陪著我 被你跑車再挾持我
How could you accompany me, held hostage in your sports car?
心跳逐秒逐秒掠過 竟想到最初
My heart throbbed with every passing second, reminding me of the beginning
我也差半點認錯 沒有分手開車接我
I nearly made the same mistake, letting you pick me up after our breakup
可笑是我們忘了 你們座駕
It's laughable how we forgot your entourage
不應再輕率給我坐
You shouldn't let me sit in it again
*遊遍了天下 前路的風景
*We've traveled the world, seen all the sights,
蓋著了煙霞 蒙閉的雙眼
But it's all been veiled in smoke, blinding our eyes.
未明白拈上你是何代價
I didn't realize the price I'd pay for getting involved with you,
彼此亦另有他
As we both have others.
神秘的煙霞 誰認清真假
The allure of smoke, who can tell the truth from the lies?
你別要用我受不住的鼻音跟我說話
Don't use that pitiful tone with me, it's too much for me to bear,
令我的心軟化
You're making my heart soften,
證實我真心想有火花
Confirming that I genuinely desire a spark.
難道我別無異心 完全沒好感
Could I be so heartless, so devoid of emotion,
都可以跟你散心 裝作假天真
As to go out with you, pretending to be innocent?
當我伴侶為我等 我便會憎
When my partner is waiting for me, I'll only feel disgust,
憎多心的我太懂累人
Disgust at how my duplicitous ways hurt others.
難怪我越來越憎 遺忘自尊心
No wonder I've grown to hate myself, forsaking my self-respect,
因一個放下良心 三個也傷心
Because one person traded their conscience, and now three are suffering.
假設若有人求婚 我亦要等
If someone were to propose to me, I would still wait,
等親多一次你體溫
Wait one more time for your touch.
若你敢挨到極近 原諒我不敢去忍
If you dare to come too close, forgive me for not being able to resist,
有幾多苦惱也自甘 前度要再為難我
I'm willing to endure any torment, my ex wants to make things difficult for me.
難道我受不起這個熱吻*
Can't I indulge in this kiss?*
REPEAT*
REPEAT*
若你仍然明白我 若你的車快放下我
If you still understand me, if you're going to drop me off in your car,
因我是這樣傻 回憶比愛戀多
It's because I'm a fool, my memories outweigh my affection.





Writer(s): Leung Wai Man, Ceng Jia Wei


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.