容祖兒 - 呼天不應 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 容祖兒 - 呼天不應




呼天不應
Heaven Can't Hear Me
天你若聽到 請你待我好 我就跌倒
Heaven, if you can hear me, please treat me well, I have already fallen.
竟已站到宇宙變色天老地老
I have stood until the universe has changed color, the heaven and earth are old.
都証實了生活殘酷
It all proves that life is cruel.
我對愛戀努力不到 抱不服態度
I have not given up on my efforts in love, I have not accepted defeat.
不過 來到這刻難保
However, at this moment, it is difficult to guarantee.
*假使天你有靈 開恩賞賜我一段情
*If you have a soul, Heaven, please show me mercy and grant me a love.
等一生所愛變成等天打救這種絕境
Waiting for the love of my life has become like waiting for Heaven to save me, a desperate situation.
我似變得透明 舞會裡誰也不認領
I seem to have become transparent, no one claims me at the dance.
經已認了輸 你聽見難道沒有反應
I have already admitted defeat, can't you hear me and react?
假使天你有情 怎忍心欠我這段情
If you have feelings, Heaven, how can you bear to deny me this love?
兜兜轉轉的爭扎過程 花的心血你都望清
You have seen the struggles, the energy and time I have spent.
無人能做公正 假使天你憐憫這耐性
No one can be fair, if you have compassion, Heaven.
當我尚有心跳 判我獲勝*
While I still have a beating heart, let me triumph*.
天注定了的 反抗沒有益 明瞭的
Heaven has destined it, there is no point in resisting, I understand.
經已像個戰士豁出一切地愛
I have already sacrificed everything, like a soldier.
只要被愛 出盡全力
As long as I am being loved, I will give it my all.
當我借了最後一擊
When I have taken my last blow.
向天上借力
I will borrow strength from Heaven.
禱告完了 只等奇蹟
I have finished praying, now I just wait for a miracle.
Repeat
Repeat
假使天你有情 怎忍心欠騙我這段情
If you have feelings, Heaven, how can you bear to deny me this love?
兜兜轉轉的爭扎過程 花的心血你都望清
You have seen the struggles, the energy and time I have spent.
無人能做公正 假使天你憐憫這耐性
No one can be fair, if you have compassion, Heaven.
當我尚有心跳 判我獲勝
Let me triumph.
受苦皆因深愛起
My suffering is all because of my deep love.
如果哀求你
If I beg you.
可又會念我謙卑
Will you think of my humility.
留下些生機
Leave me some hope.
可惜一切證明呼天不應也不動情
Unfortunately, everything proves that Heaven doesn't respond or feel.
兜兜轉轉的爭扎過程 花的心血你都望清
You have seen the struggles, the energy and time I have spent.
無人能做公正 假使天你憐憫這耐性
No one can be fair, if you have compassion, Heaven.
給我命裡天使 賜我後勁
Give me an angel in my destiny, give me strength.
有美滿的愛情
A perfect love,
我怎會傻到這樣求你
How could I be so foolish as to ask you for this?
這些說話若是求天亦不應
Even if I beg you, Heaven will not respond.
大概 沒有 人願聽
Probably, no one wants to listen.





Writer(s): 王菀之


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.